PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

jhale83 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
No problems here. Are you sure it's inserted correctly? I had trouble putting it in the first time, but when I took it out and put it back in to make sure it was in, it was fairly easy (with the stylus), and it clicked in.
Yes...I have taken my card out and placed it in multiple and ensured that it clicks (I have to use my stylus to get it in there fully). I've also tried the factory card and the one that worked flawlessly in my Mogul and I've had the same issues and it seems to happen once a day.
Old 11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rahael (Herman)

jimh2k7 is a n00b
No issues here had the touch and been playing with lots of apps daily since 11/4
Old 11-20-2007, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

wickedklown is just getting started
No issues here. I got my Touch about a week ago and through in a SanDisk 4G SDHC card. Ton of Music, Movies, Apps saved on card.
If I were you I'd take it to a tech or exchange the phone while you're in your 30day warranty window.. Dear God if I have to send E-care 10 emails again.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
my mfr date is 10/4/2007
Old 11-20-2007, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

batcatman is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
So do you actually have files stored on the card that you access on a daily basis or is it empty? Just wondering because you said you installed it and never touched it again.
I mean i never physically touched it again, coz its so hard to reach anyways, and i always use teh cable now. i have around 1 gig of files stored in my card and they are accessed daily, and all my programs are on card like wa3, wad, s2ul2...and a lot of junk that i install/uninstall/reinstall on a very regular basis thru the usb cable. not a single file has gone missing yet. My mnfr date is 10/27.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:30 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
My mfr date is 10/4/07 btw.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Threadstarter

jhale83 is just getting started
Update: Took my phone to the Sprint store and they replaced it. We'll see how this one goes.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

utexascg is a n00b
i had a 2gb card in my Mogul (before Sprint exchanged it for the Touch). One day my memory card was unreadable so it asked if i would like to format. I told it "yes". It formatted and then displayed folders with foreign characters. I was unable to open any of my files. After ejecting and re-inserting the card, my phone was unable to even recognize it. My Touch cannot recognize it either. I've even tried to do a format on the card with a Card-Reader on my PC and it won't recognize it.

Any idea's?
Old 11-20-2007, 08:46 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
No problems here. Mfg 10/13.

Sandisk 2GB.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
No issues here with a 2GB Lexar card that I use for cabs and mp3s.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue