PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 01:51 PM
N00b

emarketingdept is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Looking for "working" HTC Home Plugin 6-Tab

Hello,

Does anyone have a working HTC Home Plugin 6-Tab for the Sprint Touch.... All the ones I have seen don't show the contacts tab....... If you have HTC Audio manager 1.2 Build (919.713) that would be great to.... Thank you very much!!
Old 11-11-2007, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by emarketingdept View Post
Hello,

Does anyone have a working HTC Home Plugin 6-Tab for the Sprint Touch.... All the ones I have seen don't show the contacts tab....... If you have HTC Audio manager 1.2 Build (919.713) that would be great to.... Thank you very much!!
ok this is gonna probably sting lol but no home plug in you put is going to show the contact tab on it becuase of the cube unless there is a reg hack for it i have the home plugin that i used on my mogul that shows all 6 tabs but when i installed it on the touch it only added the audio tab and the ring tab its not going to show it unless someone comes up with a work around for it ok hope to have cleared this up for ya
Old 11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Carrier: Sprint

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworkspr View Post
ok this is gonna probably sting lol but no home plug in you put is going to show the contact tab on it becuase of the cube unless there is a reg hack for it i have the home plugin that i used on my mogul that shows all 6 tabs but when i installed it on the touch it only added the audio tab and the ring tab its not going to show it unless someone comes up with a work around for it ok hope to have cleared this up for ya
He may be able to do it with the HTC Home Customizer, I've seen other people install the customizer, don't know if they were able to add the Contacts tab though.

@emarketingdeparment: Check the Software forum for the HTC Home Customizer, that may solve your issues. If you don't want the customizer itself, I know that they have a full HTC Home plugin on their site somewhere, and the link to their site is on the first post of that thread.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

emarketingdept is a n00b
Thank you everyone for replying!.... Here is what I have so far.... It appears that the OEM Sprint Touch HTC Home Plugin does have all six tabs..... you just need to do some tweaking to make them all appear......

1. If you just install the Home Customizer you can get the music tab. (Be careful not to select the option to put the time in the top bar as is make some wierd stuff happen, the phone will pop up when you end certain prog and you will have a blank box in the dialer when you make a call. I don't know why it does this so just keep the battery in the top bar.)

2. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD\QuickDial then remove the Home Plug in from today screen (settings-today-items-uncheck HTC Home) and then re-enable it.[/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']The only down side is that it's the same contacts as on the cube.... [/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I also (with help from fellow posters) found an HTC Audio Manager that is black/gray and supports finger scrolling... The only thing that dosent work is the ringtone maker (which I haven't had work on any of the 4 HTC Audio Managers I found)... If you know of one that is grey/black and supports scrolling do tell.....[/FONT]
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC_Audio_Manager_1_02_919713.zip (353.3 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:
Thank you everyone for replying!.... Here is what I have so far.... It appears that the OEM Sprint Touch HTC Home Plugin does have all six tabs..... you just need to do some tweaking to make them all appear......

1. If you just install the Home Customizer you can get the music tab. (Be careful not to select the option to put the time in the top bar as is make some wierd stuff happen, the phone will pop up when you end certain prog and you will have a blank box in the dialer when you make a call. I don't know why it does this so just keep the battery in the top bar.)

2. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD\QuickDial then remove the Home Plug in from today screen (settings-today-items-uncheck HTC Home) and then re-enable it.[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']The only down side is that it's the same contacts as on the cube.... [/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I also (with help from fellow posters) found an HTC Audio Manager that is black/gray and supports finger scrolling... The only thing that dosent work is the ringtone maker (which I haven't had work on any of the 4 HTC Audio Managers I found)... If you know of one that is grey/black and supports scrolling do tell.....[/font]
Is all of this necessary just to get the Home Plugin to show the contacts tab? All I want is for the the Home, Contacts, and Launcher tabs to show.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:20 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

emarketingdept is a n00b
This will get you the contacts tab only:

Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD\QuickDial then remove the Home Plug in from today screen (settings-today-items-uncheck HTC Home) and then re-enable it.

If you want the music tab you need (as far as I know) to install the HTC Home Customizer
Old 11-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Quote:
This will get you the contacts tab only:

Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD\QuickDial then remove the Home Plug in from today screen (settings-today-items-uncheck HTC Home) and then re-enable it.

If you want the music tab you need (as far as I know) to install the HTC Home Customizer
That seemed to do the trick - thank you. What does deleting that key actually do though?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue