View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Pibe38
The Enforcer

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworkspr View Post
ok this is gonna probably sting lol but no home plug in you put is going to show the contact tab on it becuase of the cube unless there is a reg hack for it i have the home plugin that i used on my mogul that shows all 6 tabs but when i installed it on the touch it only added the audio tab and the ring tab its not going to show it unless someone comes up with a work around for it ok hope to have cleared this up for ya
He may be able to do it with the HTC Home Customizer, I've seen other people install the customizer, don't know if they were able to add the Contacts tab though.

@emarketingdeparment: Check the Software forum for the HTC Home Customizer, that may solve your issues. If you don't want the customizer itself, I know that they have a full HTC Home plugin on their site somewhere, and the link to their site is on the first post of that thread.

---
Don't forget to Search first!