Old 11-16-2007, 01:15 PM
psywzrd
Regular 'Geeker

psywzrd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by emarketingdept View Post
Thank you everyone for replying!.... Here is what I have so far.... It appears that the OEM Sprint Touch HTC Home Plugin does have all six tabs..... you just need to do some tweaking to make them all appear......

1. If you just install the Home Customizer you can get the music tab. (Be careful not to select the option to put the time in the top bar as is make some wierd stuff happen, the phone will pop up when you end certain prog and you will have a blank box in the dialer when you make a call. I don't know why it does this so just keep the battery in the top bar.)

2. [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM\MASD\QuickDial then remove the Home Plug in from today screen (settings-today-items-uncheck HTC Home) and then re-enable it.[/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']The only down side is that it's the same contacts as on the cube.... [/font]

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I also (with help from fellow posters) found an HTC Audio Manager that is black/gray and supports finger scrolling... The only thing that dosent work is the ringtone maker (which I haven't had work on any of the 4 HTC Audio Managers I found)... If you know of one that is grey/black and supports scrolling do tell.....[/font]
Is all of this necessary just to get the Home Plugin to show the contacts tab? All I want is for the the Home, Contacts, and Launcher tabs to show.