PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Unhappy My Beloved Vogue: Taps 1/30/10

Well...I dropped my Vogue in a hole that had water in it!!
By the time I retrieved it, it had drowned!
Soooo......I was given a Diamond as a replacement.
I really wanted another Vogue and I may yet find another one but I'm trying the Diamond out for now.
The main things I don't like about the Diamond so far are crappy battery life, a hidden reset button, and the semi-prissy burgundy battery door.
I only had a 4gb storage card so I really didn't loose any storage memory but I am not wild about not being able to upgrade to a larger card later.
This Diamond is a little faster than my Vogue after I configured it right. I'm trying to like it. I do like the higher-res VGA screen but I really think I'm gonna have to get an extended battery. Then maybe I can get a black battery door!
Well, I'll definitely still hang around in this forum and help if I can. Like I say, I may end up getting another Vogue anyway! lol
We shall see!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: My Beloved Vogue: Taps 1/30/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Well...I dropped my Vogue in a hole that had water in it!!
By the time I retrieved it, it had drowned!
Soooo......I was given a Diamond as a replacement.
I really wanted another Vogue and I may yet find another one but I'm trying the Diamond out for now.
The main things I don't like about the Diamond so far are crappy battery life, a hidden reset button, and the semi-prissy burgundy battery door.
I only had a 4gb storage card so I really didn't loose any storage memory but I am not wild about not being able to upgrade to a larger card later.
This Diamond is a little faster than my Vogue after I configured it right. I'm trying to like it. I do like the higher-res VGA screen but I really think I'm gonna have to get an extended battery. Then maybe I can get a black battery door!
Well, I'll definitely still hang around in this forum and help if I can. Like I say, I may end up getting another Vogue anyway! lol
We shall see!
Sorry for your loss.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

kuluminati is keeping up the good workkuluminati is keeping up the good work

thats a bummer Horn!!! This might explain why we havent seen you around here lately!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:12 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

damn horndoc...i should have held on to mine...i would've gave it to you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (htc Vogue: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Yeah, I was bummed for quite a while!
It sucks that they said they were out of vogues but the day before I got this diamond, I was reading on this site that somebody else got a vogue and Asurion said they had plenty! Grr!
Well, I have been having fun setting up this diamond. Still not sure if I like it or not.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

tmz is the way to go! i know he has/had a few laying around!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch CDMA + GPS
Carrier: Bell

Torob is just getting started

May it R.I.P
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

there is a way to dye your cover black. you just have to get some rti (rty) dye and follow some instructions in the tp forum. it looks great on my pro and it doesn't wear off.

Last edited by jstn76rs; 02-06-2010 at 11:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:29 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

I have a Vogue at my house HornDoc
Old 02-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
I have a Vogue at my house HornDoc
Well, you wanna get rid of it!?
Let me know!
What kind of shape is it in?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue