PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:21 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: My Beloved Vogue: Taps 1/30/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Well, you wanna get rid of it!?
Let me know!
What kind of shape is it in?
Dude it has been to the end of the world and back. I just put a 6.5 rom on it for jokes haha. I believe when I find it I can hook you up for shipping and you can get me back later as you see fit.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:33 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Dude it has been to the end of the world and back. I just put a 6.5 rom on it for jokes haha. I believe when I find it I can hook you up for shipping and you can get me back later as you see fit.
You the man....

If not Ill see what I can do..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:10 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
You the man....

If not Ill see what I can do..
Wow!!!
This is so Cool guys!
I don't know what to say other than I am really touched! This is why I love this site so much!! Even if I don't end up getting another Vogue, I truely appreciate the offers and all the kind words the posters in this thread have said. Thanks to everyone!
Old 02-07-2010, 03:39 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wow!!!
This is so Cool guys!
I don't know what to say other than I am really touched! This is why I love this site so much!! Even if I don't end up getting another Vogue, I truely appreciate the offers and all the kind words the posters in this thread have said. Thanks to everyone!
My bro had it, he isn't using it. You need it?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:28 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

RIP... your vogue horn. the diamond is a better phone but the battery sucks. i recommend OMJ's sense 2.1 roms. why don't you use this opportunity to look into upgrading to a brand new phone, maybe even move to android? i know you love the vogue but it's over a 3 year old phone and if you get another one your actually taking a few steps back.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:33 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

holy crap! hd finally got a new phone!
Old 02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

if you really want a fast, nice phone that to me is comparable to the vogue, buy the htc hero.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:05 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Thanks for the offers and suggestions guys. I have done some tweaking to this diamond and it's workin pretty good. I'm gonna get a better battery. I think I'll have to! I would like to get another vogue somewhere to have as a reliable alternative but I don't want to give the impression that I have to have another vogue pronto! lol
I guess nobody needs one of these devices. I look at them as a luxury. lol
Thanks again guys!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:34 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if you want a phone that looks like the vogue, get the nexus one.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch CDMA
Carrier: verizon

thejacer is just getting started

this should be stickied...its like the end of an era. poor horn, I'd be devestated. on the upside the saints won the superbowl! who dat and I'll think of you when i use my vogue from now on

i <3 vogue
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue