PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini
Carrier: Sprint

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My Beloved Vogue: Taps 1/30/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
...have to have another vogue pronto...
Maybe you wouldn't, horndoctor, but I sure would! Soo sorry to read of your puddle accident. It's caused me to grasp my smooth clutchy Vogue with a good amount of extra grip and special care. And I'm hoping you'll continue to find time for the Vogue subforum even if while using a, ahh, Diamond.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

wow..Haven't checked the forums in awhile and come to this. Sorry to hear doc! I'll be taking mine in for a repair soon, hopefully they don't try and get me to upgrade. I can't let go of my 16gb sd card or my vogue!

I tried the diamond back when I had my mogul replaced BEFORE they were giving out the TP's. Like you, I had all the same issues and even with a bigger battery it didn't perform that great(felt like a tank in my pocket).

All I can say is good luck and wish I had a spare vogue to send your way. You've done a lot for us on here(like many others). If you decide to move up the latter, no hard feelings! Everyone will upgrade sooner or later. Maybe its your time
Old 02-10-2010, 06:51 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by latepenguin View Post
I'll be taking mine in for a repair soon, hopefully they don't try and get me to upgrade.

???? why?

there are tons of better, faster phones out there now. i loved the vogue, but man you gotta move on someday!
Old 02-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
???? why?

there are tons of better, faster phones out there now. i loved the vogue, but man you gotta move on someday!
I can appreciate where HD is coming from. The Vogue is an awesome device, one of my favorite WM devices I've ever owned for the following reasons: great battery life, expandable storage, perfect size, solid build, grippy rubber back cover, only WM device to date to receive a full Android port, and so on... Unfortunately mine was replaced with a Diamond early last year and I have since purchased a TP2. However, I'd love to get my hands on another Vogue and am now looking into buying one. If anyone has one to sell, shoot me a PM!

Sorry for your loss Horn, I know how much you liked that phone.

Last edited by mlin; 02-10-2010 at 07:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

what a sad day, ill remember where i was when this day in history went down.(wipes tears)

i just got why you asked for that thing in that pm. lol
Old 02-10-2010, 07:38 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I'll trade my GF's Vogue with Ur diamond if U like. Just let me know

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I can appreciate where HD is coming from. The Vogue is an awesome device, one of my favorite WM devices I've ever owned for the following reasons: great battery life, expandable storage, perfect size, solid build, grippy rubber back cover, only WM device to date to receive a full Android port, and so on... Unfortunately mine was replaced with a Diamond early last year and I have since purchased a TP2. However, I'd love to get my hands on another Vogue and am now looking into buying one. If anyone has one to sell, shoot me a PM!

Sorry for your loss Horn, I know how much you liked that phone.

im not dissing the vogue as i owned two of them and loved it. the problem with the android port is, now no one will buy a real android device, lol. seriously though it's a shame the touch2 never came to the US. could of been a great upgrade for these guys.
Old 02-10-2010, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive

kuluminati is keeping up the good workkuluminati is keeping up the good work

Well I think Horn and I should start a support group. I just found out today that my Touch is getting replaced with a Diamond as well. I am pretty bummed, I love the Touch. There are too many reasons to list. and I am not in a financial situation to just buy another one, so I need to use what they give me. Which doesn't fair well with me but what can a guy do. I guess I need to start reading Diamond threads :*(
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
???? why?

True, but why move on to something if what you have 'just works.' Other than the digitizer issue, my phone works great. It's a shame that it'll get replaced with a diamond. I know they're going to pull that card. The end is near my fellow vogue friends! Cherish those devices!

Last edited by latepenguin; 02-11-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:27 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Sorry for your loss HornDoctor....
Missed you around the Vogue threads the last couple of days!
We all have to move on sometime.

I'm dreading the moment when something happens to my Vogue too...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue