PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 02:15 AM
N00b

mpancari is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Sprint updates phone database....

Its officialy Sunday, November 4, 2007! Its 1:12AM here in Orlando (eastern zone) and I should be sleeping BUT im so eager to order the damn phone that i'm awake! So, I got on sprint.com and tried to get to the phones and got this:

Thank you for your interest in shopping online. Currently this section of our website is undergoing maintenance so that we can better serve you. Please call 1-866-866-7509 (7am-1am EST, 7 days a week) or visit us online at another time. Thank you.

So that means Sprint is adding the Touch to the website!!!!!!! SHEA!!!!

This phone is everything I've always wanted in a cell phone and PDA....

Hopefully the anticipation is equally as pleasing as the phone itself and not a dissapointment like..... you already know! mog.... lol
Old 11-04-2007, 02:33 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

mpancari is a n00b
you paid 499? it doesnt even have a hard drive im getting it for 249 you should've threatened retenions.......
Old 11-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc-6900/touch
Carrier: SPRINT

JNILSEN21871 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to JNILSEN21871
yeah!!! i told them a week ago send me a touch free and i'll send my paperweight back to them, customer retentions is calling me back today to confirm this is what i want, bye the way anybody know if they still overnight the phones to you.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

betulike2know is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to betulike2know Send a message via Skype™ to betulike2know
Yeah got in before the mantience update ... paid $387.16 thats with tax ($349 price) ... got to wait on $100 rebate which will make it $287.16
Old 11-04-2007, 03:26 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
The Touch is officially on Sprint's site. Thought you'd all want to know...

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-04-2007, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Red face HTC Touch Now On Sprint Site!

Hey Guys,

I was up st 1am checking the Sprint site to see if the Touch would magically pop up on the screen ...lol

It didn't, but...

This Morning, 9am EST, I looked on the site and WELLA! It was there sitting amongst all the other PDA phones Looking Sexy like A Muthaf'kr!

Supp'd to get mine as a replacement for my Mogul but, I may wind up keeping both! The Mogul can be my backup phone, unless I fall in love with my Touch so much that I take the best offer for my Mogul! I'll keep you guys up to date on the shipment of my TOUCH.

L8r.
Running ROM 2.09 BTW

Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
Hey Guys,

I was up st 1am checking the Sprint site to see if the Touch would magically pop up on the screen ...lol

It didn't, but...

This Morning, 9am EST, I looked on the site and WELLA! It was there sitting amongst all the other PDA phones Looking Sexy like A Muthaf'kr!

Supp'd to get mine as a replacement for my Mogul but, I may wind up keeping both! The Mogul can be my backup phone, unless I fall in love with my Touch so much that I take the best offer for my Mogul! I'll keep you guys up to date on the shipment of my TOUCH.

L8r.
Running ROM 2.09 BTW
I too am considering keeping both. I bought a Razr2 last week as a thin phone for weekends - from specs looks like Razr2 and Touch very similar in form factor (Touch wider, very slightly thicker, but lighter). May go to the store today and see if I can do an even swap for them (same price on website).
Old 11-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Red face Touch Debuts on Sprint Site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
I too am considering keeping both. I bought a Razr2 last week as a thin phone for weekends - from specs looks like Razr2 and Touch very similar in form factor (Touch wider, very slightly thicker, but lighter). May go to the store today and see if I can do an even swap for them (same price on website).
How long have you had your Mogul? I have had mine since it launched but I have the Seidio case and it doesn't have any scuff marks at all. I know that I could sell it, especially since I have "pimped it out", but like I said I think it will be a great back up phone and since my previous phone was a Palm Treo 700p, I can't see myself going back to Palm. I can definitely fall back on a Mogul tho. ^_^
Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Smile

Quote:
...Supp'd to get mine as a replacement for my Mogul but, I may wind up keeping both! The Mogul can be my backup phone, unless I fall in love with my Touch so much that I take the best offer for my Mogul! I'll keep you guys up to date on the shipment of my TOUCH.

L8r.
Running ROM 2.09 BTW
I ALSO ASKED ABOUT THE $50 PRICE DIFFERENCE, CHECK OUT THE REPLY...

Here's My Reply From eCare:

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be happy to assist you regarding the phone.

I have ordered the new Touch by HTC and the return kit for PPC 6800. Please be assured that this would be delivered within next 3-5 business days.

Also,I just request you to return this phone to the address mentioned on the packet.

Further, let me share with you that the account would not be credited with $50.00, which is the price difference of the phone.

Thank you for emailing us. It was a pleasure assisting you and I am looking forward for more opportunities to serve you in future. Have a great day!

E-Care
Sprint
"Where our customers come first!"

oooh, I'm so excited!

Last edited by Blaqdymun; 11-04-2007 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: SprintTel

hi-tech is a n00b
Quote:
Hey Guys,

It didn't, but...
Weird....the Touch and the Red Centro popped up on the screen at midnight est ... maybe its a time zone thing.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue