View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Blaqdymun
Regular 'Geeker

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
...Supp'd to get mine as a replacement for my Mogul but, I may wind up keeping both! The Mogul can be my backup phone, unless I fall in love with my Touch so much that I take the best offer for my Mogul! I'll keep you guys up to date on the shipment of my TOUCH.

L8r.
Running ROM 2.09 BTW
I ALSO ASKED ABOUT THE $50 PRICE DIFFERENCE, CHECK OUT THE REPLY...

Here's My Reply From eCare:

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I will be happy to assist you regarding the phone.

I have ordered the new Touch by HTC and the return kit for PPC 6800. Please be assured that this would be delivered within next 3-5 business days.

Also,I just request you to return this phone to the address mentioned on the packet.

Further, let me share with you that the account would not be credited with $50.00, which is the price difference of the phone.

Thank you for emailing us. It was a pleasure assisting you and I am looking forward for more opportunities to serve you in future. Have a great day!

E-Care
Sprint
"Where our customers come first!"

oooh, I'm so excited!

Last edited by Blaqdymun; 11-04-2007 at 01:41 PM.