PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

snakehn is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Updated 7/21/09] WM6.5 SYS 23008 for PPCKitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well when 23016 gets posted, tell me if you get the same error
alright the file trying to load at startup is called, "setMMSMDN", i am using 23016 and still errors, but i always ditch the MSN junk like money and stuff from the Sys_Common, maybe that has something to do?

another question: what value are you guys using for pagepool? i don't change it in my kitchen but just wonder what you guys use.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 7/30/09] WM6.5 SYS 21935 & 23016 for PPCKitchen

I use 20, and idk....it might be one of your OEMs or something....I dont have that lnk in my startup at all...
Old 07-30-2009, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff

WDM,

Dont we need the new XIP that goes with the SYS? Has the DPI changed?

Could you upload the 23004 contents one more time?

Thanks,
Steve
Old 07-30-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetrillo View Post
WDM,

Dont we need the new XIP that goes with the SYS? Has the DPI changed?

Could you upload the 23004 contents one more time?

Thanks,
Steve
SYS 23004
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 04:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

What the hell....who da hell "No Thanked" me....

Well I was going to post 21936...but wtf
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
What the hell....who da hell "No Thanked" me....

Well I was going to post 21936...but wtf
Ha-ha,check this out:639 downloads of my cab and only 16 "thanks"clicks .Im not talking about ROM downloads lol
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...72&postcount=2
Old 08-01-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Ha-ha,check this out:639 downloads of my cab and only 16 "thanks"clicks .Im not talking about ROM downloads lol
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...72&postcount=2
lmao
Old 08-01-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [Updated 8/1/09] WM 6.5.1 SYS 21936 for PPCKitchen

I'm reuploading the 21936 SYS....it seems that I left out Transciber and Wince_WWE by accident :'(
Old 08-01-2009, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

FIXED, have fun
Old 08-01-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 - TMOUS
Carrier: T-Mobile

DopeWeasel is just getting started

21936 won't boot for me. I've tried everything now, as well as the update you just re-uploaded. I thought maybe it was the Startup Animation not being compatible because it gets to the screen just before that and just freezes, but I removed the animation and no change. It just sits there for a long time and then reboots.

Going to try 21935 and see what happens.

Last edited by DopeWeasel; 08-01-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development