PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 7/21/09] WM6.5 SYS 23008 for PPCKitchen

you need to make sure you enable aGPS
Old 07-24-2009, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gp-se is just getting started

these are my settings:
[HKLM\Software\HTC\SUPL GPS]
\EnableAGPS = 1
\EnableSmartMode = 1
\EnablePDEIPFromNV =1
\GPSMode = 2
\NumberFixes = 999999999
\QoSAccuracy = 50
\QoSPerformance = 89
\ServerIP = 206.47.201.75
\ServerPort = 8888
\timeBetweenFixes = 1
Old 07-24-2009, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

alls good except GPS Mode, that should be 4 not 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:32 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hello,

I was going to flash my phone but wasn't sure what you meant by this line - 7. Leave PagePool at default and use the Standalone PP changer on built rom before flashing.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Dont change the pagepool in ppckitchen...it wont work, so just use the PPChanger.exe i put in the folder for you on the .nbh
Old 07-29-2009, 01:53 PM
boe
Almost a VIP

Whosdaman - sure - I'll be happy to run it - but it asks me what ROM file to run it on. Can you tell me what/where to select? I'm not sure where the built in rom is that I should be running it on.

Can I just skip this step?

Last edited by boe; 07-29-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
boe
Almost a VIP

When I try to run it - it looks like it is going to build it and update my phone but then I get this pop up window-

BuildOS

Kitchens\ppckitchen_OEM.rar

File create error (C:\documents and settings\me\application data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS\9.05.3.0Temp\temp\dump\eT9dictionary.dll

There are many other files in that folder and it can create those without issues - just not that one. I deleted the folder - it created it again on restarting the buildos process but it still fails on that file. There is already a folder it creates very soon during the build process so it looks like it is trying to copy the file there which it wouldn't be able to do if the folder exists with the same name. Not sure how to resolve this. Everytime I delete the folder - even up two levels it recreates all the subfolders including the one with the name of the file it looks like it is trying to create.

EDIT - I think I found the issue - it comes with new dialer in the vogue_drivers. If you don't select a dialer it won't have competing et9 dll's

Last edited by boe; 07-29-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Don't worry I've fixed the Driver Issues, and I'm working on the 21935 and 23016 right now
Old 07-30-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

snakehn is becoming a great contributor

i've been cooking some ROMs to my liking lately using the files from this thread and from Jtuite, wonderful job guys, one question though...

i am using the 23008 files, everything is almost perfect except for one thing, every time i cook a ROM, there is a file in the Startup folder that tried to run (at startup of course) and fails to run, so i get an error message, i can't remember the exact name of the file but is like... MSDMMS.exe or something like that.

what i do is erase it from the startup folder after a flash and the ROM works just fine, but i don't know what this files is for, is there any way to erase it from the kitchen files or a reg so that this error doesn't happen every time i cook a new ROM?

thanks
Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehn View Post
i've been cooking some ROMs to my liking lately using the files from this thread and from Jtuite, wonderful job guys, one question though...

i am using the 23008 files, everything is almost perfect except for one thing, every time i cook a ROM, there is a file in the Startup folder that tried to run (at startup of course) and fails to run, so i get an error message, i can't remember the exact name of the file but is like... MSDMMS.exe or something like that.

what i do is erase it from the startup folder after a flash and the ROM works just fine, but i don't know what this files is for, is there any way to erase it from the kitchen files or a reg so that this error doesn't happen every time i cook a new ROM?

thanks
Well when 23016 gets posted, tell me if you get the same error
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development