PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OpenGL Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
And a Beefed up price too! I want to check one out. Does it at least have the Diamond lcd? It's supposed to have a SD slot too. I may try to get one off contract and try to give it my Vogue Sprint ESN. I'm waiting for an email from a guy selling one.
Just as an FYI - it hasn't been unlocked yet so you can't run a custom rom on it.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooptiewoous View Post
verizon diamond is a beefed up vogue inserted into a diamond.. acording to what i read in a forum the v diamond says vogue in the system.. i may be wrong but what i read..
So under model number in device Info it says vogue? Crazy. I noticed on my verizon touch sometimes mine says VOGU100 sometimes it says VOGU200. I think it changes with different ROMS flashed.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
If its so lame why is it the only one that can help NFSFAN and Whosdaman?
Sorry... I'll change it to stripped instead of lame...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog80p View Post
So under model number in device Info it says vogue? Crazy. I noticed on my verizon touch sometimes mine says VOGU100 sometimes it says VOGU200. I think it changes with different ROMS flashed.
VOGU100 tobe more throu .very close to the vogue as why its a more simpler way to inprove hardware excelleration with less work todo so.

btw touch 6900 is vogue+vogu100
Old 06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VOGUE 6.5.3
Carrier: SPRINT

wooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuffwooptiewoous knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to wooptiewoous

Quote:
And a Beefed up price too! I want to check one out. Does it at least have the Diamond lcd? It's supposed to have a SD slot too. I may try to get one off contract and try to give it my Vogue Sprint ESN. I'm waiting for an email from a guy selling one.
ya it does have a slot but limited tooo in what size can be used ..as well the sprint/alltell versions have been used to work on verizon.the better choice ... read a how to while in surch of the Vdiamond rom..but back on topic we need the DIAM.DUMP as hopful answer for hardware excelleration and gaming.. as well as the good nfsfans hard work n reserch from way back to finally be complete ...

Last edited by wooptiewoous; 06-15-2009 at 05:43 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Quote:
VOGU100 tobe more throu .very close to the vogue as why its a more simpler way to inprove hardware excelleration with less work todo so.

btw touch 6900 is vogue+vogu100
Yeah mine is a verizon xv6900 but it says VOGU200
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vogu200.jpg (11.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-15-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Sorry... I'll change it to stripped instead of lame...
You were right...its lame.

Makes sense. They were so concerned with keeping the exclusivity on the Storm that they ordered a crippled Diamond so they would sell enough Storms to keep it exclusive since that would have blown the Storm out of the water. It looks like for once their shenanigans works towards our advantage.

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 06-15-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog80p View Post
So the alltel diamond must be like the sprint, etc. diamond then.
It's funny cause the alltel TP isn't even stripped.
And verizon has owned alltel for a few years,
don't ask me how that works though...

Quote:
If its so lame why is it the only one that can help NFSFAN and Whosdaman?
Alright, picture this,
I have a I have a lamborghini(not that the diamond is even near that high of quality, but still) and I pull the motor out and put in a v6.
And then I have a lil tuner car (lets say rx with a v6 all customized with performance parts.
They're essentially able to race each other and hold it's one with one another.
With that lame example being said,
the stripping down that verizon did to the diamond,
brings it THE CLOSEST to our vogues as we can get with the drivers we need. Meaning it will take ALOT less to modify the drivers/DLLs/etc to work on our vogues.
(I know, example was bad, but hopefully that will help people understand why we need the Verizon diamond, and no other ones.)

Quote:
It does have a sd slot.
I believe it's hidden under the battery cover.

Quote:
ya it does have a slot but limited tooo in what size can be used ..as well the sprint/alltell versions have been used to work on verizon.the better choice ... read a how to while in surch of the Vdiamond rom..but back on topic we need the DIAM.DUMP as hopful answer for hardware excelleration and gaming.. as well as the good nfsfans hard work n reserch from way back to finally be complete ...
There's actually a patch to make all micro sd card slots able to support up to atleast a 16gb card.

Quote:
You were right...its lame.

Makes sense. They were so concerned with keeping the exclusivity on the Storm that they ordered a crippled Diamond so they would sell enough Storms to keep it exclusive since that would have blown the Storm out of the water. It looks like for once their shenanigans works towards our advantage.
Haha. They like to strip down 99.99999999% of all their smart phones.
Less ram/etc equals slower speeds which equals less data you can transfer to the phone at any given time. Meaning it lessens the amount of strain that is put on verizon's network.
That's my conspiracy theory anyways.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Wow I've missed alot of action, did we get the dump or not? Cause thats what were waiting on...
Old 06-15-2009, 06:41 PM
VIP n00b

not yet
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development