PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

heresfitz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Any relesase date for Verizon 4.0?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work

Does anyone experience random shut down? I don't know whether it's a hardware problem or software but it just started since I installed 2.4 (full) version.

.:":. HTC EVO.:":.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I have been running 2.4 full for 3 days straight, no random restarts here....maybe a battery issue on your part?

full is know to run batteries down quickly, clean doesn't

Other carriers should be coming soon, i had some problems with Alltel and Bell
Old 03-30-2009, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey all, found this over at another site and while it only allows for the enable/disable of items on the today screen as well as moving items higher/lower on the list, at least its a start in have a Titanium Home Customizer and if used with the Titanium Weather App you can now disable the Launcher Item finally (although I havent figured out which Cxxx item is it if any of them yet)

http://www.pda4x.com/read.php?tid=89362

Detroit Doug

just found the same app by lpaso on XDA as well
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...niumcustomizer

Last edited by detroit_doug; 03-31-2009 at 02:23 AM. Reason: addition of addition link to similar app
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

DesiChora is keeping up the good workDesiChora is keeping up the good work

Another thing which I have observed is that now I don't see an option in my messaging menu to "Mark Read All". I really liked that feature. Is there any registry setting to enable that?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

Hi all, I just flashed this 2.4 from 1.6 Sprint full and I just restored from my PIM backup and this thing is un-usably slow. Texts escpecially. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have a copy of 1.6 Sprint Full? I need it back!

Thanks for the work though WDM, I'm not sure what is wrong with mine, I have the Bell radio flashed...
Old 03-31-2009, 01:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencloud View Post
Hi all, I just flashed this 2.4 from 1.6 Sprint full and I just restored from my PIM backup and this thing is un-usably slow. Texts escpecially. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for the work though WDM, I'm not sure what is wrong with mine, I have the Bell radio flashed...

Depending on what you backed up with PIM and restored that could be your issue - several people have reported similar going from 6.1 to 6.5 and restoring with PIM, SPB and other backup solutions

The key is selective backup/restore - ONLY restore mail, text, contacts other items for some reason at this time seem to cause issues

try hard resetting your phone to the 6.5 again, and as I have found, after the autorun, hard reset again and then only select the minimum items to restore

That should take care of the slowness issue (at least until this pre-release is done and the full version is released supposedly Q3/Q4 and many issues should either be fixed or hacked into fixed by PPCGeeks and XDA peoples LOL)

Detroit Doug
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Hey everyone - there has been a request to have the Titanium Weather app but NOT have the Launcher Bar (CLinks) displayed qwll Ive Been working with the Titanium Weather app as well as the Titanium CHome Customizer in an attempt to have the weather app but remove the launcher from view and after dealing with 100's of thread and reg edits and the link I figured out how to add the weather AND remove the Launcher bar (now this is for sys version 21198 so double check your sys version before applying this)

1 - download CHomeConfig.cab from here Thanks to TLogix for porting this over (originally for smartphones so not 100% but works enough for us and actually quite compatable still trying to find what does and doesnt work)
2 - disable Titanium in start>settings>today
3 - Install CHomeConfig (reboot required)
4 - upon restart open CHomeConfig and find the listing for CLinks and disable this
5 - restart Titanium start>settings>today

Detroit Doug
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cyburke is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencloud View Post

depending on the amount of texts/messages/call logs which you restored onto your phone it may take a few *hours* for the phone to finish indexing everything back into its database.

let it sit overnight or whenever and finish indexing the imported items.. then do a soft reset and you will be good to go.

i've had to go through this everytime i reflash and restore as i come with about 3,000 txt messages back onto the phone. it literally crawls until it finishes reindexing everything.

cheers,
Old 03-31-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Memory usage is too high on 2.4. 1.6Full was mutch better and only misses footprints
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development