View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 01:48 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/25/09] v2.4 & Beta v4.0 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencloud View Post
Hi all, I just flashed this 2.4 from 1.6 Sprint full and I just restored from my PIM backup and this thing is un-usably slow. Texts escpecially. Anyone else having this issue?

Anyone have a copy of 1.6 Sprint Full? I need it back!

Thanks for the work though WDM, I'm not sure what is wrong with mine, I have the Bell radio flashed...

Depending on what you backed up with PIM and restored that could be your issue - several people have reported similar going from 6.1 to 6.5 and restoring with PIM, SPB and other backup solutions

The key is selective backup/restore - ONLY restore mail, text, contacts other items for some reason at this time seem to cause issues

try hard resetting your phone to the 6.5 again, and as I have found, after the autorun, hard reset again and then only select the minimum items to restore

That should take care of the slowness issue (at least until this pre-release is done and the full version is released supposedly Q3/Q4 and many issues should either be fixed or hacked into fixed by PPCGeeks and XDA peoples LOL)

Detroit Doug

This post has been thanked 1 times.