PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Updated Change Log...MAJOR!!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Updated Change Log...MAJOR!!
Looks like it's coming together. I'll be very curious to see if the navipanel works...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

zfactor is a n00b

i see a few other asked and i would also like to know. what exactly is the difference between your clean rom and full? can someone please give details? looks like you keep skipping over that question unless i missed it in which case i apologize. maybe add it to the first post.. im sure it would be helpful. thanks in advance
Old 03-18-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

I do skip over it because.....there's a big big difference between them

And the only true way to find out is to test them both yourself
Old 03-18-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

zfactor is a n00b

i use this phone for my job though so its hard to flash it often. can you give me some idea of the differences even via pm? it takes so long to import all my info back in again i try not to flash unless i really want to go to a specific rom or can anyone else pm me the differences. i hear great things about your roms and would love to try one but i have so much to put back into the phone afterwards i dont like to flash like crazy lol.. any help from anyone would be very much appreciated.

Last edited by zfactor; 03-18-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor View Post
i use this phone for my job though so its hard to flash it often. can you give me some idea of the differences even via pm? it takes so long to import all my info back in again i try not to flash unless i really want to go to a specific rom or can anyone else pm me the differences. i hear great things about your roms and would love to try one but i have so much to put back into the phone afterwards i dont like to flash like crazy lol.. any help from anyone would be very much appreciated.
If you get the sprite backup software it would be easier to transport info. It will take you back to an complete backup rom.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

zfactor is a n00b

not really what i want to do though. i really want to know the difference so i can start with the one i want first. dont see what the secret is.. ill look for another rom..
Old 03-18-2009, 06:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

apeas2 is just getting started

WDM, if you can supply a working cab for the portrait viewer that would be great. Never found one that worked with your 1.6
Old 03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

MadHacker is a n00b

Is there a way to make the weather screen more graphical like the original Diamond.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Lurker

loopdloop is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor View Post
I'm in the same boat. And I have tried both; Clean maybe feels faster and smoother, but Full includes five to ten apps I really want, some of which I will have trouble finding your latest cabs for, and may not even know how to install/tweak correctly. I'd love to know if any specific differences that you think slow it down are things extras I need (RSSHub, media players and plugins, youtube, skyfire, USB connectivity), or things I don't care about (3D effects and minor graphical interface upgrades, S2U) or kinda don't need (GPS driving stuff). I'm probably in the minority with a lot of that, but I think the more info you put out, the better feedback you'll get about your users priorities and willingness to make tradeoffs for performance, which will help the popularity of the ROM. All that said I will happily flash 2.2 full as soon as you put it up! Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development