View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:52 PM
loopdloop
Lurker

loopdloop is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/13/09] v2.1 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfactor View Post
i use this phone for my job though so its hard to flash it often. can you give me some idea of the differences even via pm? it takes so long to import all my info back in again i try not to flash unless i really want to go to a specific rom or can anyone else pm me the differences. i hear great things about your roms and would love to try one but i have so much to put back into the phone afterwards i dont like to flash like crazy lol.. any help from anyone would be very much appreciated.
I'm in the same boat. And I have tried both; Clean maybe feels faster and smoother, but Full includes five to ten apps I really want, some of which I will have trouble finding your latest cabs for, and may not even know how to install/tweak correctly. I'd love to know if any specific differences that you think slow it down are things extras I need (RSSHub, media players and plugins, youtube, skyfire, USB connectivity), or things I don't care about (3D effects and minor graphical interface upgrades, S2U) or kinda don't need (GPS driving stuff). I'm probably in the minority with a lot of that, but I think the more info you put out, the better feedback you'll get about your users priorities and willingness to make tradeoffs for performance, which will help the popularity of the ROM. All that said I will happily flash 2.2 full as soon as you put it up! Thanks!