PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New vogue test rom

Hey KA911. Which ROM are you running? I tried OMJ's 3.09 Custom ROM but couldn't get GPS. I then tried WDM's ROM for VZW but still no ROM then this leaked ROM still no GPS. Then I tried NFSFAN's 1.04 VZW ROM and got GPS right away. But it has the M2D and I would prefer the Cube. I have tried the GPS Hack from the XDA Wiki on all of the ROMs except for NFSFAN's and I can't seem to run the QPST software correctly to be able to see if NFSFAN made any changes to it. Any suggestions?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes GPS is now working, and ka911 is correct as far as the Bell rom, for me and where I live I prefer the Verizon Rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Hey KA911. Which ROM are you running? I tried OMJ's 3.09 Custom ROM but couldn't get GPS. I then tried WDM's ROM for VZW but still no ROM then this leaked ROM still no GPS. Then I tried NFSFAN's 1.04 VZW ROM and got GPS right away. But it has the M2D and I would prefer the Cube. I have tried the GPS Hack from the XDA Wiki on all of the ROMs except for NFSFAN's and I can't seem to run the QPST software correctly to be able to see if NFSFAN made any changes to it. Any suggestions?
Run QPST off the OEM rom and then flash to the rom of your choice, the dialer has to be OEM in order for QPST to work correctly.

Last edited by kyrumo; 11-11-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So go through your steps to get back to Orginal ROM and then do the QPST? Then flash?
Old 11-11-2008, 10:42 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
So Kyrumo. After reflashing to a lower ROM and flashing back is the GPS working for you?
Yes it is
Old 11-11-2008, 10:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I am able to use the ##3424 and run the dmrouter but can't see my phone port.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
So go through your steps to get back to Orginal ROM and then do the QPST? Then flash?
Correct and be careful with QPST
Old 11-11-2008, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6850

ka911 is just getting started

Quote:
you can disable the m2d if you want and enable the Cube. and yes I have NFSFAN 1.04 with Bell ROM for the newer Redio
Old 11-11-2008, 10:44 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
I am able to use the ##3424 and run the dmrouter but can't see my phone port.
Yea it doesn't read properly from NFSFAN's rom
Old 11-11-2008, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

IanPhillips1 is keeping up the good workIanPhillips1 is keeping up the good work

I flashed the test ROM, and didnt let the cust. run. How Do I get GPS back up and running?

Vin's Plutonium (hearts)
VZW 2.35 Radio
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development