PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

olddawg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have figured out the backlight problem and the reason is the new build of M2D.....so I will wait until the next build
Thanks for the update.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:10 AM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

SL. is becoming a great contributor

sounds good, can't wait for 1.7!

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 11-10-2008, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

v1.7 will not be coming....I'm sorry but this ROM has way too many bugs in it

After one days use of the v1.7, things have only gone from bad...to worse

I will be giving away all of my OEM's I have made to anyone who wants them

They work with all kitchens and work perfectly....I only keep the new stuff I threw away everything I don't use

I will not be answering questions to them at all or how to use them, but if you wish to use them you may ask and I will give you the link and password to the file

All I ask for is 100% of the credit for everything that you use of mine, that is it

I was considering selling my kitchen to one person and that would be it, but instead I am going to be kind and give them away sorta...

Rules are this:
1) First 25 people get everything and I don't care if you share or not just don't post it
2) Must credit me if using my OEMs (And I will know)
3) All request must be a formal PM addressed to me, I do have the right to say no
4) Last but not least, DO NOT ask for help using the OEMs because I'm dumping everything after the first 25 people

I'm sorry, but I have given up and I will be returning to the Official Sprint 6.1 and installing everything though cab :-\

Thank you for your continued support,
Whosdaman

P.S. I will leave v1.6 up for any one who wishes to continue to use it
Old 11-10-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Sero 50

stinkbud is just getting started

I will light a candle for this ROM. 1.6 is working fine for me and I will probably stick with it for now. I have been experiencing a bit of trouble with the Audio Manager not displaying the accurate time of playback. The player continues but the time scroll stops moving. If I fast forward or rewind the track goes to the time on the display. A mild annoyance as I listen to very long tracks (2+ hours) on my phone but not a reason toupgrade (yet)

Anyhow, thank you for all the work you put into this project. This ROM quickly became my favorite so far and I am sure to continue using it as long as that glitch in the audio manager doesn't completely piss me off
Old 11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

I would ALSO like your kitchen, thanks!!
Old 11-10-2008, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Well I've designed a new ROM....I reverted back to my old ways

Y'all might see it....you might not

cough....non-m2d...cough
Old 11-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey WDM... I would love to hang on to your OEMs to share them with everyone. But I have a question? I have tried your ROM, OMJ's ROM and the new leaked ROM. All with the 3.43.50 Radio and couldn't get GPS. But then I tried NFSFAN's VZW 1.04 ROM and I get GPS. I'd be happy this this but it has the M2D and not the Cube. I would prefer the Cube. ANy suggestions?
Old 11-10-2008, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Hey WDM... I would love to hang on to your OEMs to share them with everyone. But I have a question? I have tried your ROM, OMJ's ROM and the new leaked ROM. All with the 3.43.50 Radio and couldn't get GPS. But then I tried NFSFAN's VZW 1.04 ROM and I get GPS. I'd be happy this this but it has the M2D and not the Cube. I would prefer the Cube. ANy suggestions?
If you tried the new leak, then your Radio isn't 3.42.50
Old 11-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: VZW Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

dimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on repdimitri is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It is because it was the 3.37 then I flashed to te 3.42.50 from DCD. Still nothing. But like I said, NFSFAN's rom is working. I just didn't let the customization run from the VZW leaked ROM.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G w/ OMJ's Rom

jpgarcia is just getting started

Good evening. quick question. does the sprint 1.6 clean version have the tether safe cab fix and the internet share fix installed already? I connected with ease with my laptop under SprintPCS connected. just wanted to double check. also ive read you have to get a connection with PIE first before you tether. would that apply to this ROM or does it have it n its registry already. thanks again for all your hard and dedicated effort into creating this ROM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development