View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
Hey WDM... I would love to hang on to your OEMs to share them with everyone. But I have a question? I have tried your ROM, OMJ's ROM and the new leaked ROM. All with the 3.43.50 Radio and couldn't get GPS. But then I tried NFSFAN's VZW 1.04 ROM and I get GPS. I'd be happy this this but it has the M2D and not the Cube. I would prefer the Cube. ANy suggestions?
If you tried the new leak, then your Radio isn't 3.42.50