View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

v1.7 will not be coming....I'm sorry but this ROM has way too many bugs in it

After one days use of the v1.7, things have only gone from bad...to worse

I will be giving away all of my OEM's I have made to anyone who wants them

They work with all kitchens and work perfectly....I only keep the new stuff I threw away everything I don't use

I will not be answering questions to them at all or how to use them, but if you wish to use them you may ask and I will give you the link and password to the file

All I ask for is 100% of the credit for everything that you use of mine, that is it

I was considering selling my kitchen to one person and that would be it, but instead I am going to be kind and give them away sorta...

Rules are this:
1) First 25 people get everything and I don't care if you share or not just don't post it
2) Must credit me if using my OEMs (And I will know)
3) All request must be a formal PM addressed to me, I do have the right to say no
4) Last but not least, DO NOT ask for help using the OEMs because I'm dumping everything after the first 25 people

I'm sorry, but I have given up and I will be returning to the Official Sprint 6.1 and installing everything though cab :-\

Thank you for your continued support,
Whosdaman

P.S. I will leave v1.6 up for any one who wishes to continue to use it