PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I seem to be having problems with my Text tone switching back to a "ding" sound.

I have a custom ringtone for that, and it keeps going back to this default noise... almost a tick sound.

If I go into notifications/sounds, I can set it back, and it works for a bit, but then it goes back eventually. I think it happens each time PhoneWeaver changes profiles... It's weird, because I am using the same PhoneWeaver profile that I've been using for months, and it's worked on every ROM so far, including earlier versions of this very ROM.

I hope I can figure this out, because I really like the ROM so far...

Thanks for all the hard work---can you think of anything that would cause my sound to revert to some sort of default tone?

-Steve
my money i on a registry somewhere
Old 10-03-2008, 12:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

jamesvreeken is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to jamesvreeken

sucks that BT Pan and BT FTP are not built in....
Old 10-03-2008, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint (Sero)

webparrot is keeping up the good workwebparrot is keeping up the good work

Thanks for this great ROM. I've been using OMJ ROM for the past 6 months and wanted to try a change.

When I tethered to my pc the connection seemed a little slower than my last ROM. I tried to access the EPST using ##778#. Doesn't work. Is it different on this rom? I tried searching this thread without luck.
Thanks,
WP
Old 10-03-2008, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SCI730 -> XV6700 -> XV6900 -> TP2 -> Droid Incred
Carrier: VZ

escribzz is a n00b

Found a little bug that no one probably notices but people in Arizona, this is not an issue with my other phone that has the stock flash. When auto-synchronize with network time is selected every 24 hours it puts your time zone into Mountain Time away from Mountain Standard Time and it screws up all the appointments and everything. I just turned off the sync and it is fine but it would be nice to be fixed It may be an issue for other areas that do not support DST as well.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

WDM, can I have the old HTC album to put in 1.6 Full? Thanks
Old 10-03-2008, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

been running 1.6 for a few days.. it's the bomb diggity shiznit

U da man WDM!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vogue

chemdawg is a n00b

I'm just curious, but what are the drivers being used for bluetooth for this rom? I have a friend of mine who is using the factory rom in his vogue, and his cheap bluetooth sounds great. I cannot tell that he's using a bluetooth earpiece at all. I have the Motorola H12 (which is supposed to be their top of the line), and NO ONE can hear me. They say I'm all gargally and sound like I'm in a drum. I am using WDM 1.5 on my phone.

Do I have a choice of drivers to try? or am I stuck with this one? Does anyone know how to fix this bluetooth issue?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hueman84 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemdawg View Post
I'm just curious, but what are the drivers being used for bluetooth for this rom? I have a friend of mine who is using the factory rom in his vogue, and his cheap bluetooth sounds great. I cannot tell that he's using a bluetooth earpiece at all. I have the Motorola H12 (which is supposed to be their top of the line), and NO ONE can hear me. They say I'm all gargally and sound like I'm in a drum. I am using WDM 1.5 on my phone.

Do I have a choice of drivers to try? or am I stuck with this one? Does anyone know how to fix this bluetooth issue?

Thanks.
Maybe you should try using your friends headset on your phone...your headset could just be defective.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO+

CaptainMorgan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by escribzz View Post
Found a little bug that no one probably notices but people in Arizona, this is not an issue with my other phone that has the stock flash. When auto-synchronize with network time is selected every 24 hours it puts your time zone into Mountain Time away from Mountain Standard Time and it screws up all the appointments and everything. I just turned off the sync and it is fine but it would be nice to be fixed It may be an issue for other areas that do not support DST as well.
I have not had that problem. When I choose Arizona as my time in the first setup, it has stayed on time even after syncing.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Bizz28 is a n00b

Has anyone had any "lockup" issues with the touchflo interface? I've experienced (several times now) a complete lockup of the touchflo interface when I finger scroll over to the mail tab. I have a gmail and comcast account setup and I'm not sure what could be causing it. I'm on the WDM's most recent Sprint full rom. I've only installed Spb Finance and sMMS and don't know if these programs could be causing the lockup.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development