View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 11:41 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I seem to be having problems with my Text tone switching back to a "ding" sound.

I have a custom ringtone for that, and it keeps going back to this default noise... almost a tick sound.

If I go into notifications/sounds, I can set it back, and it works for a bit, but then it goes back eventually. I think it happens each time PhoneWeaver changes profiles... It's weird, because I am using the same PhoneWeaver profile that I've been using for months, and it's worked on every ROM so far, including earlier versions of this very ROM.

I hope I can figure this out, because I really like the ROM so far...

Thanks for all the hard work---can you think of anything that would cause my sound to revert to some sort of default tone?

-Steve
my money i on a registry somewhere