PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 03:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lelalouf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I have backed up my info using sprite backup, but when resetting the phone I can not restore with sprite, i keep getting the file spbservices.exe cannot be opened. anyone else have this problem?
Old 10-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: My EVO punches your IPHONES

mebo73 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mebo73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelalouf View Post
I have backed up my info using sprite backup, but when resetting the phone I can not restore with sprite, i keep getting the file spbservices.exe cannot be opened. anyone else have this problem?
I had this problem the first time I used sprite backup. I wont use it again.

Does the weather app work on this??

Old 10-03-2008, 05:13 PM
N00b

lelalouf is a n00b

what are you using for backup?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avgas100 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelalouf View Post

same issue here, sprite backup won't work properly on this rom, still looking for alternatives
Old 10-03-2008, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesvreeken View Post
sucks that BT Pan and BT FTP are not built in....
FTP is in my rom tyvm....
Old 10-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Lurker

18.4009 is a n00b

I am hoping maybe one of you may help me with one small issue I seem to be having...I am very new to the scene and have only used Whosdaman rom's. I have been extremely happy with them and have everything working nicely on my Verison xv6900.
I am using 1.6clean with only one small issue, I listen to music on my BT Motorola headset and since I upgraded to 1.6 it doesn't seem like the volume goes up as much on my headset? Is there a way to increase this?

Thanks a ton for any help!

Old 10-03-2008, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avgas100 is just getting started

I also use a motorola BT headset, but I have had no issues with the volume, using sprint rom full
Old 10-03-2008, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

TraderStav is a n00b

Wow, installed the rom yesterday and am completely floored. I gotta ask, I've used a lot of roms and this one seems so different. Is this ACTUALLY the Diamond ROM? It's not like the others where a 'pieced' together sham is laid over WM 6.1 OEM.

This is how the Touch should have shipped...
Old 10-03-2008, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work
[UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM SPRINT CODES

Sprint ## Codes

Thanks for such a great rom WDM! I think my urge to buy a diamond may be over. I have been using your Sprint ROMs since you began on this one and I truely appreciate your work. I have been using the Sprint 1.6Full and I can not find any way to input the Sprint ## codes either on the programs menu or via the dial pad. However I have copied the folders over from DH's Vista Rom (that I use on another touch) to be able to access those area's to input your mdn and so on. Basically they are just short cuts, but it saved me a lot of time copying these over. They have been working fine for me. I will attach the zip file. Inside will be two folders, just copy those folders over to \windows\start menu\programs and they will show up. I take absolutly NO CREDIT for these shortcuts as to all that belongs to DH, but I needed these to fully use this ROM. These are for Sprint ONLY, but I hope they help you. Keep up the great work!!!
=D>
Attached Files
File Type: zip Phone Codes.zip (2.9 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM SPRINT CODES

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Sprint ## Codes

Thanks for such a great rom WDM! I think my urge to buy a diamond may be over. I have been using your Sprint ROMs since you began on this one and I truely appreciate your work. I have been using the Sprint 1.6Full and I can not find any way to input the Sprint ## codes either on the programs menu or via the dial pad. However I have copied the folders over from DH's Vista Rom (that I use on another touch) to be able to access those area's to input your mdn and so on. Basically they are just short cuts, but it saved me a lot of time copying these over. They have been working fine for me. I will attach the zip file. Inside will be two folders, just copy those folders over to \windows\start menu\programs and they will show up. I take absolutly NO CREDIT for these shortcuts as to all that belongs to DH, but I needed these to fully use this ROM. These are for Sprint ONLY, but I hope they help you. Keep up the great work!!!
=D>
I had these files added previously but I removed them as they all didn't work.....I believe the dialer is the problem, it doesn't allow grayed out arrows or phone codes (idk.....just a flaw, also I'm working on v1.7 secretly....don't fret it won't be out soon)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development