PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

jcollins311 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

how do i link the internet "page" to the internet exe
Old 12-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to dette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amputee View Post
Ny god no one reads this but this dude, wht is the op doin?
What the hell do you mean? Haha I dont understand

But yes this is the time of year that people like to just chill and enjoy themselves which is exactly what I am doing!
Dont worry I wont leave you guys hanging for to long and I know this is a lot longer then what I said before but I think I will release a beta version soon rather then wait for everything little problem to be fixed I can release a public beta so you guys can help me find all problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcollins311 View Post
how do i link the internet "page" to the internet exe
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=407777

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 01-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Do you have Visual C++ 2008 Redist on your computer and .NET Framework 2.0 or higher?
Yeah I went through all this with NFSFAN the other night, I have given up for now thanks though!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(6850)

falzon03 is keeping up the good workfalzon03 is keeping up the good work

what is the difference between the clean rom v2.0 and the diamond rom v2.3...is the clean rom 2.0 the same as diamond rom 2.0 just without all the extra programs?...i know its a stupid question but im having problems flashing the ones that say diamond rom and no problems flahsing to the ones that just say clean rom...so i was wondering if they are different roms or not
Old 01-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Yeah I went through all this with NFSFAN the other night, I have given up for now thanks though!!!
What OS are you on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by falzon03 View Post
what is the difference between the clean rom v2.0 and the diamond rom v2.3...is the clean rom 2.0 the same as diamond rom 2.0 just without all the extra programs?...i know its a stupid question but im having problems flashing the ones that say diamond rom and no problems flahsing to the ones that just say clean rom...so i was wondering if they are different roms or not
2.0 clean is an older ROM so no it is not the Diamond Edition without the extra software and themes... Its a completely different base built with a different kitchen entirely
Old 01-02-2009, 04:25 PM
Chillin'

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
What OS are you on?

Vista 32bit...Which I was told was compatible by a few people, I saw that XP is better!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Vista 32bit...Which I was told was compatible by a few people, I saw that XP is better!!!
I use Vista 32bit Ultimate.. No problems here
Old 01-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Chillin'

Quote:
I use Vista 32bit Ultimate.. No problems here
Yeah me too, I have everything working properly except G'reloc ?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah me too, I have everything working properly except G'reloc ?
Wow weird... Iv never had G'reloc give me any problems at all

To everyone! I am close to releasing v2.4 Beta 1 so watch out within the next few days
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Chillin'

Thanks anyway, on another note I'll be looking forward to your release...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development