PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone, HTC Touch
Carrier: AT&T - Formerly Sprint
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
man imma have to flash to a diff rom =\ fro two days straight no matter what i couldnt answer calls =\ out of 3 phones i flashed with this only one works perfectly i wonder what it is. all of them flashed the exact same way..

upgraded to sprint latest rom, unlocked, flashed your rom. wonder what the hell the problem is.
i just dont know... in my next rom i think i will chamge dialers to something that fully works
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderd View Post
Ok, only bugs im having are these:

The inability to just minimize a window, i changed the settings and no matter what they are set to, you click the X and it closes the application. Not sure whats causing this.

Other problem is the fact i install crwinger's Cricket MMS cab and the Arcsoft Return Receipt functino is now automaticly turned on where its not on any other roms i've installed it on. I can shut it off, but as soon as i close the message and come back to it, its back on. Very odd. Any idea's?

David

PS other than that i LOVE trhe rom
ok tuen off the x button dunction in quick menu and the task manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by partylatino420 View Post
No, I just flashed the ROM. everything else works good, well with the exceptiopn of the S2u2. But no, I did not edit anything.
its because you ran live searchfor some reason it messes it up i dont know qhy yet

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
Old 11-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

half_pint_uc is a n00b

I hope you can fix that Live Messenger bug cause I love this Rom and I got all my contacts in messenger LOL Good luck and hopefully it's an easy fix
Old 11-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

ehbob is a n00b

Does anyone have trouble seeing their voicemail notifications? The battery icon on the top seems to cover it up so I never know when I have new vm..
If its a matter of turning or off something, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Last edited by ehbob; 11-09-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_pint_uc View Post
I hope you can fix that Live Messenger bug cause I love this Rom and I got all my contacts in messenger LOL Good luck and hopefully it's an easy fix
What live messenger bug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehbob View Post
Does anyone have trouble seeing their voicemail notifications? The battery icon on the top seems to cover it up so I never know when I have new vm..
If its a matter of turning or off something, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
just go into quickmenu settings and turn off the battery notification.. its set to "always visible"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell

half_pint_uc is a n00b

The live search when you log into windows live it messes up your incoming calls so it won't answer them forever keeps kicking into my answering machine LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

thezero4 is just getting started

Can you make a version of this without slide2unlock in it? I'm pretty sure that's what's keeping us from answering the calls and I really want S2U2 running but when I was cooking ROMS with the 20755 kitchen I would have to leave this out then install it manually or else I would ahve the same problems with answering the phone. Plus I think S2U2 is updated so often that I would rather it not be in my ROM memory. If not no big deal I'll run it without it, this seems to fix the answering problems.

REV A and GPS and WM6.1 along with sMMS, wow I have everything sprint is releasing in their update already installed. Weird,
Old 11-10-2008, 03:26 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_pint_uc View Post
The live search when you log into windows live it messes up your incoming calls so it won't answer them forever keeps kicking into my answering machine LOL
Windows live is messing up your calls? that happens to a lot of people =\ without windows live.. its a known bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezero4 View Post
Can you make a version of this without slide2unlock in it? I'm pretty sure that's what's keeping us from answering the calls and I really want S2U2 running but when I was cooking ROMS with the 20755 kitchen I would have to leave this out then install it manually or else I would ahve the same problems with answering the phone. Plus I think S2U2 is updated so often that I would rather it not be in my ROM memory. If not no big deal I'll run it without it, this seems to fix the answering problems.
I am about to cook a ROM without it actually!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: T-Mobile

sarumont is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dette View Post
Windows live is messing up your calls? that happens to a lot of people =\ without windows live.. its a known bug

I am about to cook a ROM without it actually!
Awesome! I look forward to testing it.

You find anything regarding the data connection dropping? I have a reg. snapshot with the ROM I'm currently running. When you post the ROM without S2U2, I'll grab a copy of its reg. and see if I can find any discrepancies which may help.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

I must be one of the lucky ones. I'm using V2.3 for VZW and everything is working perfect. I've never had an issue answerng calls or anything else for that matter. Just wish there were more games built into the ROM. Thanks Dette

Always thank those who have helped you
Old 11-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarumont View Post
Awesome! I look forward to testing it.

You find anything regarding the data connection dropping? I have a reg. snapshot with the ROM I'm currently running. When you post the ROM without S2U2, I'll grab a copy of its reg. and see if I can find any discrepancies which may help.
I think I did find something.. I dont know where I found it though! It was in a program.. I believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexto View Post
I must be one of the lucky ones. I'm using V2.3 for VZW and everything is working perfect. I've never had an issue answerng calls or anything else for that matter. Just wish there were more games built into the ROM. Thanks Dette
Well you can install more games
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development