View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 03:26 AM
dette
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

dette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on repdette is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to dette
Re: UPDATE-11/03/2008 Dette 2D v2.3 Diamond Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by half_pint_uc View Post
The live search when you log into windows live it messes up your incoming calls so it won't answer them forever keeps kicking into my answering machine LOL
Windows live is messing up your calls? that happens to a lot of people =\ without windows live.. its a known bug
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezero4 View Post
Can you make a version of this without slide2unlock in it? I'm pretty sure that's what's keeping us from answering the calls and I really want S2U2 running but when I was cooking ROMS with the 20755 kitchen I would have to leave this out then install it manually or else I would ahve the same problems with answering the phone. Plus I think S2U2 is updated so often that I would rather it not be in my ROM memory. If not no big deal I'll run it without it, this seems to fix the answering problems.
I am about to cook a ROM without it actually!

MY WEBSITE!
ProTek!

HTC Touch/Vogue
Radio: 3.42.30 - Vogue
HTC Touch ROM: Dette 2D v2.4 Diamond Edition Beta 1
IF SOMEONE HELPED YOU PLEASE PRESS THE BUTTON!
PM Me if you need help! I will give it to the best of my ability!
This post has been thanked 2 times.