PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vouge

Mr_80s is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***IT'S HERE*** WDM's Great Freight Eight & Fine Line Nine is UP!!! Screenshots!!

Hey WDM...

Looks great...am about to give it a run but first I wanted to confirm if this is still your beta (I've read and re-read all the posts) but with GFE and FLN I'm guessing beta 8 & 9 Since I'm on prehistoric Bell I'm waiting to confirm that carrier verison and customizations are in.

BTW, sadly the only app I really need is a push app called NotifyLink. I've tested on most ROMs including DHarvey's (props to you Dan for that great tut (Consolidated RevA/GPS), NFSFAN , JD's and others. But all fail to install this app due to what looks like a sql error. The only ROM I could get it to install on was Ghetto's so now I'm trying to figure out why...I'm not asking to include NotifyLink at all, just looking forward to trying your ROM and seeing if it will install.

Cheers & keep up the good work...it's appreciated!
Old 07-30-2008, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***IT'S HERE*** WDM's Great Freight Eight & Fine Line Nine is UP!!! Screenshots!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM...

Looks great...am about to give it a run but first I wanted to confirm if this is still your beta (I've read and re-read all the posts) but with GFE and FLN I'm guessing beta 8 & 9 Since I'm on prehistoric Bell I'm waiting to confirm that carrier verison and customizations are in.

BTW, sadly the only app I really need is a push app called NotifyLink. I've tested on most ROMs including DHarvey's (props to you Dan for that great tut (Consolidated RevA/GPS), NFSFAN , JD's and others. But all fail to install this app due to what looks like a sql error. The only ROM I could get it to install on was Ghetto's so now I'm trying to figure out why...I'm not asking to include NotifyLink at all, just looking forward to trying your ROM and seeing if it will install.

Cheers & keep up the good work...it's appreciated!
Well good luck but I must warn you my ROM's are Sprint only atm.....so I would recommend to soft reset before the customs run PPST.exe
Old 07-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vouge

Mr_80s is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Well good luck but I must warn you my ROM's are Sprint only atm.....so I would recommend to soft reset before the customs run PPST.exe
Yeah that's what I figured...better to ask than be bricked I always say

Anyway I'm patient and I'll wait...time to go up my radio to the newest 3.42.xx radio anyway

Cheers.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Yeah that's what I figured...better to ask than be bricked I always say

Anyway I'm patient and I'll wait...time to go up my radio to the newest 3.42.xx radio anyway

Cheers.
well it won't brick it....just when it gets to the customization, either Soft Reset right away, or wait until almost the end when PPST.exe just starts and soft reset

You'll be fine either way and still keep Bell network
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

just4kix is a n00b

Hey WDM, I have this installed and running. So far so good. I love how fast it is. Can you tell me how I can get the clock on the home screen to have a white background? I already installed htchome but the background is black. Thanks.
Old 07-30-2008, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kix View Post
Hey WDM, I have this installed and running. So far so good. I love how fast it is. Can you tell me how I can get the clock on the home screen to have a white background? I already installed htchome but the background is black. Thanks.
the background is transparent that's why....you have to change the theme or make a pic and use it as your background
Old 07-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

just4kix is a n00b

OK, will do. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue (Sprint Touch)

adavis99 is just getting started

WDM,

By chance does your rom have the latest version of google maps (2.2.XXXXX).

I like having google maps built in, but I'm wanting to try the new google maps with transit directions.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:47 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adavis99 View Post
WDM,

By chance does your rom have the latest version of google maps (2.2.XXXXX).

I like having google maps built in, but I'm wanting to try the new google maps with transit directions.
as far as i know this is the latest version of google maps yes, only the full version has google maps
Old 07-31-2008, 07:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

so many Rom releases but it keeps getting better & better
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development