PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ALL CARRIER ROM'S ARE UP!!! WDM's BIG@$$MOTHER & Stairway to Eleven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
Hey WDM,

If you need a Bell tester, just let me know...

Also did you notice the new "official" Bell ROM is out (it ups the radio to 3.42.50) funny though, they offer some apps like TV that when run say "comming soon" lol. Their new GPS is actually Telenav which they charge per day or per month for...nice

Just wondering if you wanted to capture their new customizations and build them into your carrier ROM.

Like your ROM much better BTW!

On a side note, got Android to work NP with your ROM running from my 4GB SD.

Cheers!
I was looking at that and thinking about it....but imo the Sprint ROM is much more stable and I've already done the work to it to fix it up so it's perfect
Old 08-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Vouge

Mr_80s is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I was looking at that and thinking about it....but imo the Sprint ROM is much more stable and I've already done the work to it to fix it up so it's perfect
So does this mean your Bell customizations now run in your carrier STE?
Old 08-07-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_80s View Post
So does this mean your Bell customizations now run in your carrier STE?
Yes, STE and BAM for Bell will run customs
Old 08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

autoprime is a n00b

new to all of this and perhaps im being an idiot.. but after upgrading to this rom.. the homescreen is rather blank and looks nothing like the pictures(with the digital clock etc). i see i should install "HTC Home Plugin 2.1" but after i install the device freezes after it boots. only a hard reset seems to fix this.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoprime View Post
new to all of this and perhaps im being an idiot.. but after upgrading to this rom.. the homescreen is rather blank and looks nothing like the pictures(with the digital clock etc). i see i should install "HTC Home Plugin 2.1" but after i install the device freezes after it boots. only a hard reset seems to fix this.
My I'm getting tired of this....all you had to do was soft reset, that's what it says to do.....pleasse read
Old 08-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Lurker

autoprime is a n00b

Quote:
My I'm getting tired of this....all you had to do was soft reset, that's what it says to do.....pleasse read
i can read. i did a soft reset about 15 times before attempting the hard reset.

which is why i posted here. device boots up.. and freezes at startup EVERY time. i figured id ask what the deal was before doing yet another hard reset.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
i can read. i did a soft reset about 15 times before attempting the hard reset.

which is why i posted here. device boots up.. and freezes at startup EVERY time. i figured id ask what the deal was before doing yet another hard reset.
You did not have to install 2.1...
Old 08-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Lurker

autoprime is a n00b

found the issue. i was loading 'htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab' and not 'htchome-2.1-n2a.cab'

sorry for being an idiot.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
found the issue. i was loading 'htchome-2.1-hermes-n2a.cab' and not 'htchome-2.1-n2a.cab'

sorry for being an idiot.
You didn't have to install 2.1.....all you have to do is soft reset
Old 08-07-2008, 02:13 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Issues & Fixes:
1. HTC Home Customizer does not work on these ROM's - Download & Install HTC Home Plugin 2.1
2. HTC Home Plug-in doesn't show up - Soft Reset[/Color]
I think he's saying he wanted to customize HTC Home, and he didnt download the one i quoted...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development