PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 08:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile, verizon

k wizzle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ***IT'S HERE*** WDM's Great Freight Eight & Fine Line Nine is UP!!! Screenshots!!

for some reason I can't get into the ftp site... I've been having this problem for a week now. is there another link for this rom?
Old 07-30-2008, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***IT'S HERE*** WDM's Great Freight Eight & Fine Line Nine is UP!!! Screenshots!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k wizzle View Post
for some reason I can't get into the ftp site... I've been having this problem for a week now. is there another link for this rom?
Did you try this?

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Whosdaman/ROM/

Cause alot of people have said they are having problems and some reported that going through here worked
Old 07-30-2008, 09:02 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Did you try this?

ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Vogue/Users/Whosdaman/ROM/

Cause alot of people have said they are having problems and some reported that going through here worked
yep this is what i get

Old 07-30-2008, 09:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900 (HTC Vouge)
Carrier: Verizon

mikei is a n00b

Does it work on Verizon?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
yep this is what i get

Try accessing it on another web browser, because I don't have anymore mirrors due to most you have to pay for
Old 07-30-2008, 09:12 PM
N00b

i've tried firefox, ie, and opera... damn this sucks lol no more flashing until i can figure out whats wrong
Old 07-30-2008, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
i've tried firefox, ie, and opera... damn this sucks lol no more flashing until i can figure out whats wrong
here....try Safari, that's what I use and it works perfect

http://www.apple.com/safari/
Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
here....try Safari, that's what I use and it works perfect

http://www.apple.com/safari/
I forgot about Safari.. i already had it installed, still didnt work.. it just stopped working out of nowhere!!??!?!
Old 07-30-2008, 09:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hgvidal is just getting started

There is a problem with FLN. The.nbh file seems to be missing and i get an error trying to extract. Plus the download size is only ~27mb as opposed to the ~75mb it usually is. Just a heads up.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgvidal View Post
There is a problem with FLN. The.nbh file seems to be missing and i get an error trying to extract. Plus the download size is only ~27mb as opposed to the ~75mb it usually is. Just a heads up.
whoa....something is wrong then....wow h/o

EDIT: Fixed!!!

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-30-2008 at 10:09 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development