PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 03:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 19588 Kitchen

gotta small problem... when I try to tether with this kitchen, I get both phone as modem and sprint pcs, which is normally right. but now when i try to tether thru PCS, it says 'waiting for network' and doesn't connect. but when I do 'phone as modem' it doesn't ask for username or anything and connects just fine. am i missing something? please help.

edit: nevermind, i'm a little slow. i just soft-reset and it went away. not sure if it were a glitch or something. sorry for the post.

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.

Last edited by gammarho55; 06-30-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden38 View Post
... can someone tell me what is the stupid option (I probably checked) that makes a blue bubble appear when I click any icons on the notification tab (top right of today's screen). This is really annoying!. If I click on the volume icon, why do I have to click again on the icon in the bubble that appear, instead of going directly to the volume...

Thanks!
HTC large title menu or title bar, not the large start menu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2008, 06:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

chooch is a n00b

hey dharvey, did you get your problem fixed? Probably won't help anything, but did you remove the files in the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS folder also?
Old 06-30-2008, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Fierofiend is just getting started

Add me to the list of people that can't log in..
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Money-theiving VZW

xd1936 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to xd1936

I built from this kitchen, works great! I'm still having problems answering calls, and the vogue dialer no longer recognizes when I call *228 for Verizon Activation... is the problem with the new OEMs?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:52 AM
N00b

hoby is a n00b

I guess I haven't noticed any issues answering calls, but your right about *228 VZW activation no longer working....
Old 07-01-2008, 02:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chooch View Post
hey dharvey, did you get your problem fixed? Probably won't help anything, but did you remove the files in the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\hIq Inc\PPC-BuildOS folder also?
Yes I uninstalled the program, removed the files in the directory you mentioned above, and any other traces I could find. Nothing has worked so far. I'm a hair short of re-formatting my entire computer.... It seems like there is something I'm missing as far as removing everything goes.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell

dgege is a n00b

I'm having a weird problem, I tried searching, didn't find anything. When I build my rom, I get an "Internal Error: Extraneous RGU detected" and the RGU is the one of my personal OEM (with OEMizer). If I continue, the rom gets built and everything works except that my personal information is not there.
Anyone got an idea?
Old 07-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

when I run the 19588 kitchen there is an OEM that loads from the generic kitchen, which is not available when you run no2chem's kitchen. Is it possible to get the updated usb to pc application added to the older kitchens, or available to be added to user_oems? The updated usb to pc app. has the added function of being treated as mass storage, for faster file transfers, and I'm happy with my gps function with the older kitchen. Thanks!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I built a rom with this kitchen and its working great with all my apps, thank you !!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development