PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW official Sprint ROM posted on XDA-dev by DCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
The current leaked Version of both the Vogue and the Titan are not what Is going to be released officially... They are still just test versions. I have just received confirmation of this as of this morning. Target date for the Titan/mogul is 3rd week of july... Vogue is mid July.

James
Sounds good, Please keep us posted. Also if you know of any differences between the one on this thread, and the actual 'Official' please share.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:56 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Sounds good, Please keep us posted. Also if you know of any differences between the one on this thread, and the actual 'Official' please share.
The first leaked was 3.02 and the current leak is 3.03 so it would be nice if Sprint picked up the latest OEM drivers from HTC and upgraded the rom version to 3.04! I mean, for goodness sakes, the Alltell rom was several months ago and it was 3.04 ...

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 07-07-2008, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post

I sent off an email to see if he knew what updates or fixes were involved with the current one they are working on and the one that Is currently leaked... When I hear back I will let ya all know.

JAmes
Old 07-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

GPS Problem: GPS quits after first use after a hard reset. Ok i have flashed the new rom and then hard reset. The GPS locks on the first time i try with any program i try (live search, google maps, gpsviewer, gps today. I have tried all of these after hard resets and they work great THE FIRST TIME. then after that no matter what i do--ie:soft reset etc. I cannot get the gps to lock again. If you have any ideas about this please let me know It is super frustrating it works so well once after hard reset than NOTHING.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
GPS Problem: GPS quits after first use after a hard reset. Ok i have flashed the new rom and then hard reset. The GPS locks on the first time i try with any program i try (live search, google maps, gpsviewer, gps today. I have tried all of these after hard resets and they work great THE FIRST TIME. then after that no matter what i do--ie:soft reset etc. I cannot get the gps to lock again. If you have any ideas about this please let me know It is super frustrating it works so well once after hard reset than NOTHING.
Mine hasn't been working as good either. Mine was flawless on the unofficial 1st leaked ROM, and now with the "official" leak it seems flaky, even with someone else's ROM. I'm not sure if its the 2.04 PRI or what, but other people aren't having any problems. A soft reset usually fixes mine.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Sprint Telenav worked the first several times I ran the program, but not any more, it keeps saying I need to purchase and then closes. I already have an unlimited data plan.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

tcatnat is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Sprint Telenav worked the first several times I ran the program, but not any more, it keeps saying I need to purchase and then closes. I already have an unlimited data plan.
You have to pay extra for telenav. There's a monthly subscription fee.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Mine hasn't been working as good either. Mine was flawless on the unofficial 1st leaked ROM, and now with the "official" leak it seems flaky, even with someone else's ROM. I'm not sure if its the 2.04 PRI or what, but other people aren't having any problems. A soft reset usually fixes mine.
Same issues here... How do I go back to the early leaked one? So much for beta testing this thing. Maybe that's why the new version hasn't been officially released...
Old 07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I just dont get it if it works once why won't it work again? I would think somehow it is not turning back on again. I did notice that in gps viewer the first time you turn gps on it scrolls numbers and letters in the search screen then gets a lock. The next time when it does not work it just says done. Anyone got any ideas for me to try?
Old 07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

dmc1068 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dmc1068 Send a message via MSN to dmc1068 Send a message via Yahoo to dmc1068

Not that it is a big issue, just use to the old way and kinda like it. When the phone would go into sleep mode, it would wake up in the today screen. Now since updating it wakes up in the last screen it was on, ie instant messaging. Is there a tweek for this. I could not find it in settings.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development