PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by grondinm View Post
hey guys i really want to try this rom as i like the way it looks...but when i run BuildNB.bat i get this. any ideas?
Prolly a security issue if you are at work or you don't have the latest framework from Microsoft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grondinm View Post
i have windows XP on this computer.It does not have buildos installed(i am at work) i just wanted to see selections befor i got home to cook...
No real selections.Kinda old school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marv916 View Post
Hey Vet... love the ROM first off... can anyone tell me what they are running for their GPS to work and has anyone verified Rev "A" speeds? I read through the entire post and didn't see much info on either. I was having problems with my internet but got that going pretty easy... Thanks and keep up the great work.
I use TomTom

Rev A speeds have nothing to do with the rom. That depends on your location and signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
good day vetvito i think i found a bug on your latest cooking
when you move your finger or thumb whatever like the motion to bringing up the cube which we all know it is not there but the screen turns black and you loose all function of the unit have to soft reset sucks!
Odd, did you add anything or try to renable the cube?
Old 06-14-2008, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden
Thumbs up Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Prolly a security issue if you are at work or you don't have the latest framework from Microsoft.

No real selections.Kinda old school.

I use TomTom

Rev A speeds have nothing to do with the rom. That depends on your location and signal.

Odd, did you add anything or try to renable the cube?
no nothing out of the ordinary or what did you leave in the rom that is part of the cube function?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:30 AM
Lurker

omarzebian is a n00b

okay so that new slide to unlock wont work on this rom for me, it worked on the previous one i had is anyone else having problems with slide to unlock?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoiden View Post
no nothing out of the ordinary or what did you leave in the rom that is part of the cube function?
Nothing, nada, all dependents were removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarzebian View Post
okay so that new slide to unlock wont work on this rom for me, it worked on the previous one i had is anyone else having problems with slide to unlock?
^ Haven't tried it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People on 19949 are finding the Timebomb. HA!

Last edited by vetvito; 06-14-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Hey vito, so i was going through the OEM's because i'm trying to revert back to touchflo v2, and I wasn't sure which OEM was for touchflo v3?

also, to revert back to v2, do i just have to remove the v3 OEM? or do i have to add a v2 OEM?

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 06-14-2008, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi Vetvito -

I really like your 19588 stock rom and thanks for posting it. One thing I would like to do is that I wanted to decompile the ROM and add my own OEMs in there. It seems like you are protecting the ROM to prevent peeps from benefiting from your work, which I totally understand. But my intention is not that, I just wanted to build a ROM that is stable and fast for my own usage.

Hope you could help me please!!
TIA.

I tried to PM you but it said your PM storage exceeded the limit.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
Hey vito, so i was going through the OEM's because i'm trying to revert back to touchflo v2, and I wasn't sure which OEM was for touchflo v3?

also, to revert back to v2, do i just have to remove the v3 OEM? or do i have to add a v2 OEM?
Yelp just remove the package.

You need to add v2 back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hi Vetvito -

I really like your 19588 stock rom and thanks for posting it. One thing I would like to do is that I wanted to decompile the ROM and add my own OEMs in there. It seems like you are protecting the ROM to prevent peeps from benefiting from your work, which I totally understand. But my intention is not that, I just wanted to build a ROM that is stable and fast for my own usage.

TIA.

Sorry cant help there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you haven't noticed, those Diamond keyboard cabs and OEMS floating around arent real.

I almost have the Real Diamond Keyboard fully working. I just keep having problems with the full QWERTY, it works but everything doesn't show up on this one. Everything else is fully functional.

Last edited by vetvito; 06-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:58 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hi Vetvito -

TIA.

Sorry cant help there.
Vet - It appears that you have a 19588 Kitchen in the first post. How different would a rom built from the kitchen be from the stock rom in the first post?

I ask, because even if vboyz103 can't manage to decompose the NBH from the stock rom, isn't it possible to recreate it from the kitchen that you build?

Just curious ...

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 06-14-2008, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch
Carrier: sprint

leoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleoiden is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to leoiden

hey vet i noticed others are suggesting
clean rom
or is that your preferred route ?
anyways this is my opinion i really hope your not going the jakdillard route because what keeps me appreciating your roms is the fact that you go all out with your selected appls and overhauling the gui

look at what happen to the other cook whent thin on the super light on the cooking and cause instability left and right !
Old 06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

doubleu is a n00b

Is this how the comm manager font should look (in 3.2.1)? I'm thinking I have a font issue, but thought i would check with you guys first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg capture_20080614_233207.jpg (18.3 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development