PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379)

ROKWELL 06-06-2008 05:24 PM

Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

works for me!

RobNyc 06-06-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zero157h7 (Post 307188)
Are you serious? Now I have a decision to make. Keep the sexiest ROM to ever grace my device or have my beloved HTC Home WITH customizations.

What a cruel and unjust world we live in.

yea =\ im running 19588 .. it is the world's sexiest rom ever
htc customizer doesnt work for me
touchpal doesnt work
running diamond keyb at least since the stock Full QWERTY doesnt work

vetvito 06-06-2008 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareTake12 (Post 306630)
Hey, vetvito

Could you build a rom just with your ICON and Theme... no other software accept the essential for the os to work... Thanks

Edit just found the stock rom!!!!!!! man you ROCK!

Edit: your icons are not there... shucks...

Can you build a clean version just your icon and theme please? All the other stuff i can install myself...

It can be done, but not at the moment, prolly next build.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssolomon (Post 306657)
Vetvito...

I tried your latest ROM yesterday and wanted to thank you. I was curious as to a couple things without being a pest. How hard would it be to remove the large volume control function and revert to the one we're used to seeing on the stock ROMs? Secondly, since the cube functionality is not possible with touchFLO 3, can you recommend an alternative application for program access/launching?

I haven't found a way to disable it, you will have to go to a version without it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a2k (Post 306764)
Vetvito, thanks again, I installed and it's running very smooth.

Thank you, this is a step closer to a "bare" base rom empowering the user to customize as he wishes!!!!

Would you please be kind enough to pull out the keyboard redundency by removing the following:

Touch Keyboard
Touch Keypad
Full QWERTY

and just leaving me with the Block recognizer and the stock keyboard (the white one) without any skins please.

Could we add Sprint PCS version with a connection which dials #777 so that I don't have to this manually?

And last but not least, as crazy as it sounds, how difficult would it be to fix the Dimond task manager icon by moving it up maybe five or six pixels to have it line up with the rest of the taskbar icons?

Many thanks man, how do I donate to ya?

...By the way, I tried to PM you, box is full.

I just put togather a kitchen, just remove what you dont want

Keyboard fixed in the kitchen

Carrier settings wont stick, it may work in the kitchen but I havent tried it.

The taskmanager icon is made like that, you couldn't just move it up or down. If you recall the older taskmanagers they had another design on top, and I guess the designers didnt think about the alignment on this one.

A thanks will sufffice

Quote:

Originally Posted by No1ustad (Post 306931)
hey vet, wondering if you knew how to delete the diamond vol? not really feelin it considering on my screen half the words are off the screen-due to VGA?

Nope, you have to go to a older version.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobNyc (Post 307237)
yea =\ im running 19588 .. it is the world's sexiest rom ever
htc customizer doesnt work for me
touchpal doesnt work
running diamond keyb at least since the stock Full QWERTY doesnt work

Haven't tried HHC
Latest version of Touchpal works
Install a cab to fix the keyboard
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a stock 19588 kitchen, I just pieced it togather so its not very clean. I mean its clean but needs to be cleaned some more.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBN95EQC

If you know how to work DCD's kitchen then you will be fine. Just click BuildNB.bat and go from there.

You will note that I'm not a fan of OEM's so you will have to manually delete items you don't want.

*give credit*
*Give Credit*
GIVE CREDIT

tsperez 06-06-2008 08:15 PM

Quick question guys...
Is this kitchen just for the Vogue or will it work on the Mogul (Titan) also?

tsp

SBR_L3GION 06-06-2008 09:16 PM

is your kitchen a stock looking ROM or is it of schwartz or somthing like that. i ask because i would love to have the schwartz look i just want some extra OEMs in there.

a2k 06-06-2008 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetvito (Post 307324)

The taskmanager icon is made like that, you couldn't just move it up or down. If you recall the older taskmanagers they had another design on top, and I guess the designers didnt think about the alignment on this one.

A thanks will sufffice

THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!

Chow22 06-06-2008 11:18 PM

I love this rom.... the only issue I am having is closing programs. When I click on the close button it leaves it running in the background. I tried MagicButton and it does not seem to work.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to close programs and not have them running in the background.

leoiden 06-06-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetvito (Post 307324)
It can be done, but not at the moment, prolly next build.

I haven't found a way to disable it, you will have to go to a version without it.

A thanks will sufffice

Nope, you have to go to a older version.

Haven't tried HHC
Latest version of Touchpal works
Install a cab to fix the keyboard
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a stock 19588 kitchen, I just pieced it togather so its not very clean. I mean its clean but needs to be cleaned some more.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBN95EQC

If you know how to work DCD's kitchen then you will be fine. Just click BuildNB.bat and go from there.

You will note that I'm not a fan of OEM's so you will have to manually delete items you don't want.

*give credit*
*Give Credit*
GIVE CREDIT

vetvito what do you mean to manually remove or delete what one does not want ?
if i already tried the kitchen and the options are some to nothing i don,t see anything to remove its BARE JUST ANOTHER ROM COOKED JUST LIKE THE CLEAN ROM YOU POSTED!

leoiden 06-06-2008 11:37 PM

oh and i thoguht the kitchen included your unique gui but no it is just plani od windows ms mobile icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CareTake12 06-06-2008 11:41 PM

Could you add your icon and theme to your kitchen and post it? That will be perfect...