PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379)

vetvito 06-06-2008 03:08 AM

Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Its the way I build the roms, its hard to break them down. If you do manage to break the rom down, you still won't be able to rebuild it.

SBR_L3GION 06-06-2008 03:13 AM

oh well thanks i was gonna be up all night trying to figure that out. well i would love to have your ROM just want to do some OEM editing on my own. is there anyway you could throw me one that is easy to breakdown and rebuild. dont worry bout it if you dont want to was just trying to add some stuff to your awesome ROM.

CareTake12 06-06-2008 04:44 AM

Hey, vetvito

Could you build a rom just with your ICON and Theme... no other software accept the essential for the os to work... Thanks

Edit just found the stock rom!!!!!!! man you ROCK!

Edit: your icons are not there... shucks...

Can you build a clean version just your icon and theme please? All the other stuff i can install myself...

ssolomon 06-06-2008 07:43 AM

Vetvito...

I tried your latest ROM yesterday and wanted to thank you. I was curious as to a couple things without being a pest. How hard would it be to remove the large volume control function and revert to the one we're used to seeing on the stock ROMs? Secondly, since the cube functionality is not possible with touchFLO 3, can you recommend an alternative application for program access/launching?

stylz3 06-06-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssolomon (Post 306657)
Vetvito...

I tried your latest ROM yesterday and wanted to thank you. I was curious as to a couple things without being a pest. How hard would it be to remove the large volume control function and revert to the one we're used to seeing on the stock ROMs? Secondly, since the cube functionality is not possible with touchFLO 3, can you recommend an alternative application for program access/launching?

allow me to throw my 2 cents in as far as an app for program access and launching. Try searching for ulitmate launch. Better yet here is a link to there site.

www.ultimatelaunch.de

This is probably one of the better app launchers around!!

pro_b 06-06-2008 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareTake12 (Post 306630)
Hey, vetvito

Could you build a rom just with your ICON and Theme... no other software accept the essential for the os to work... Thanks

Edit just found the stock rom!!!!!!! man you ROCK!

Edit: your icons are not there... shucks...

Can you build a clean version just your icon and theme please? All the other stuff i can install myself...

I second this request. I love your icons Vetvito I just want a rom basic enough to properly run. Practically everything else (with a few exceptions) can be installed via cab.
KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!

crwinger 06-06-2008 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetvito (Post 306516)
It will be tomorrow.

awesome man thanks a ton!

Thanks vetvito been using your rom for a week and have had no major problems yet! runs smooth and the keyboard issue fixes easy anyway thanx now if I could only cook this in a kitchen that would be the ultimate

a2k 06-06-2008 10:27 AM

Vetvito, thanks again, I installed and it's running very smooth.

Thank you, this is a step closer to a "bare" base rom empowering the user to customize as he wishes!!!!

Would you please be kind enough to pull out the keyboard redundency by removing the following:

Touch Keyboard
Touch Keypad
Full QWERTY

and just leaving me with the Block recognizer and the stock keyboard (the white one) without any skins please.

Could we add Sprint PCS version with a connection which dials #777 so that I don't have to this manually?

And last but not least, as crazy as it sounds, how difficult would it be to fix the Dimond task manager icon by moving it up maybe five or six pixels to have it line up with the rest of the taskbar icons?

Many thanks man, how do I donate to ya?

...By the way, I tried to PM you, box is full.

zero157h7 06-06-2008 11:02 AM

I have read like half of the pages in this thread and not found an answer, so pardon me if it has already been discussed, but, I am having a problem with HTC Home.

Every time I install it when I go to today screen settings and try to put it on my system locks up, and if I soft reset it will not boot without locking up almost immediately.

Is there a different cab that allows this to work? I also had a problem with throttle launcher when I tried to install it.