PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 03:12 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
Get an error when trying to load a package into the installer.....
what error? if its something about ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
extract and copy the attached file to your windows dir to fix
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.zip (73.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by puff; 12-05-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 03:45 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
ok, here's a request or 2... the latest version of palringo...
and now that you have your diamond, can you try WMWifiRouter again?
nice move on the palringo... i need that as well!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-06-2008, 01:32 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

OEM_SpbBackup_v2.0.1.........................Spb Backup v2.0.1

OEM_palringo_v10.21.08.........................Palringo IM Client v10/21/08 (oem notes)
Notes:
- Export the following registry key and insert them into the RGU to save your settings.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Parlingo\Settings]

OEM_WMWifiRouter_v0.91......................WM Wifi Router v0.91
Notes:
Not a wmwf user, it flashes and when you connect says "WLAN is ON! Waiting for ICS..." Any users out there that can help me out? I just am not familiar with it...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 12-06-2008 at 01:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700==>>6800==>>Touc==>>Now I'm a PRO
Carrier: Sprint

boxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuffboxer112 knows their stuff

Hi, i was wondering if you could make this into a cab

Opera Mini Final4.2.zip

1. Esmertec Jbed 20080912.5.1(latest)
2. Opera mini 4.2 .13216
3. Signed Opera mini(no annoying network confirmation)
4. shortcut for opera mini.

thanks
Old 12-07-2008, 01:36 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

Notes:
Not a wmwf user, it flashes and when you connect says "WLAN is ON! Waiting for ICS..." Any users out there that can help me out? I just am not familiar with it...
Thanks for trying again, at least it works for me when i install it from the cab... about that Waiting for ICS - had the same exact issue last time, if i remember correctly we tried exporting a few reg settings to the rgu and changin files in the OEM you made with files from my device, but in the end it was a no-go. Of course at that time, you didnt have a Wifi capable device to test with... What a complex puzzle this one is, if someone else can get a working OEM on WMWifiRouter .91 that would awesome, but if not - no big deal...

and of course thanks for the updated Palringo !!!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
OEM_SpbBackup_v2.0.1.........................Spb Backup v2.0.1

OEM_palringo_v10.21.08.........................Palringo IM Client v10/21/08 (oem notes)
Notes:
- Export the following registry key and insert them into the RGU to save your settings.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Parlingo\Settings]

Notes:
thanks rstoy! these are working great (palringo, and spb backup)
Old 12-07-2008, 04:52 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxer112 View Post
Hi, i was wondering if you could make this into a cab

Attachment 18105

1. Esmertec Jbed 20080912.5.1(latest)
2. Opera mini 4.2 .13216
3. Signed Opera mini(no annoying network confirmation)
4. shortcut for opera mini.

thanks
OEM_Opera_Mini_v4.2.............Opera Mini v4.2

This is from the first post.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:34 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

I just have no motivation to do this today. Or last week. Maybe this week. but i think you have a better chance of doing that then me.

Opera builds
2808 (I already have this one, but others might want it)

Short cut would be is that with 2802 and 2808. just replace opera.exe and operal.exe. this will update the file. if you use 2392 has a template it will work that way.

2520 is from omnia and wont work this way. It might work if you use 1957 has a template. not sure though.

I just really have no motivation right now. So I do not want to try this. I have had the files for a few weeks now. Just havent been motivated to try it. But anyways. now everyone else can have the later versions.

Also if you replace the standard skin with a VGA skin. and double the zoom settings in opera.ini. then it is set up for VGA.

Anyways I am rambling. If you could get these sometime it would be great.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Opera Collection.zip (8.01 MB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Opera_2520.zip (3.93 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

anyway to get cabs of some of a particular one? Like the bettery percentage meter?
Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandroland View Post
anyway to get cabs of some of a particular one? Like the bettery percentage meter?
Which battery percentage meter?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development