PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

jlechner is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
Does anyone know where i can get the OEM packages for the Opal applications like, Opal phoneCanvas, Opal keyboard, Opal streaming media, USB connect, etc???

Only the cab is available in most... can anyone assist???
http://mbarvian.freehostia.com/2008/...kage-included/

google a program called CAB2OEM
Old 11-22-2008, 10:04 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Untested....

OEM_WebIS_Pocket_Informant_v8.5_QVGA...............Pocket Informant v8.5 QVGA

Consists of 2 OEMs, the program, and the zipped icons in the other oem...

Re-uploaded 11/26/08
- Changed options.xml so both OEM's show up in "Apps_rstg" instead of "apps" and "OEM"
- Main OEM now <Require>'s the icon OEM
- Removed 25 duplicates from main OEM

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-26-2008 at 08:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

SpoiledK is just getting started

Hey I need alittle help with this one... I've used the OEM Package Creator on RC1 and it worked fine, but I'm having problems converting RC2... It converted without errors but after building the rom and loading it onto my touch, the keyboards are no where to be found...

tia...
Attached Files
File Type: zip BJK_HTC_EzInput_QVGA_NoKbd_0409-RC2.zip (871.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:56 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoiledK View Post
Hey I need alittle help with this one... I've used the OEM Package Creator on RC1 and it worked fine, but I'm having problems converting RC2... It converted without errors but after building the rom and loading it onto my touch, the keyboards are no where to be found...

tia...
HTC EzInput Keyboards Suite - RC2 and Language Packs from xda, if that's the one...I spent a couple of hours on it a couple of weeks ago. It totally FUBAR'd my kitchen cause it's got a few extra's....no thanks.

Here is the keyboard I use, it's very similiar. I find gullum's keyboard a little easier to use and I don't need to use black majik to make it work...

OEM_Diamond_Keyboard_gullum......................Diamond Skinned Keyboards (keyboard, keypad, qwerty) w/english layout
Old 11-23-2008, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

SpoiledK is just getting started

I finally figured it out... here is the oem if anyone wants it...
Old 11-23-2008, 12:59 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Untested....

OEM_WebIS_Pocket_Informant_v8.5_QVGA

Consists of 2 OEMs, the program, and the zipped icons in the other oem...

Works perfectly. Thank you very much. The only odd thing is the icons oem. Everytime I cook with this i am always asked to overwrite each of the files in the icon oem. But everything works very well. Thanks so much....
Old 11-23-2008, 01:20 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Works perfectly. Thank you very much. The only odd thing is the icons oem. Everytime I cook with this i am always asked to overwrite each of the files in the icon oem. But everything works very well. Thanks so much....
It uses a typical file naming for graphics....001.bmp, 002.bmp...etc...

To ensure you get your graphics, write down the ones that are dups and getting overwritten. Then inside the oem....

1. Rename "001.bmp" to "pi-001.bmp"
2. Change the corresponding lines in the "initflashfiles.txt" for the files you renamed in the first step:

Quote:
Directory("\Program Files\WebIS\PocketInformant\Icons\"):-File("001.bmp","\Windows\pi-001.bmp")
It's a little time comsuming, but you'll have taken care of those duplicates and you'll ensure you get the graphics for that OEM. And one of the PI icons won't replace a graphic in another program and make it unusable.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Rstoy, I'm having issues with the Pdanet 2.0 OEM... when i extract the rar it says it's a corrupted file...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 11-23-2008, 05:01 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Rstoy, I'm having issues with the Pdanet 2.0 OEM... when i extract the rar it says it's a corrupted file...
Ironically, that was caused by PDANet v2.0....It just won't do ftp uploads. Er that's why I went back to 1.8, seems they still haven't fixed it, but have came out with pdanet for the iphone???
Here is a complete version:

OEM_PdaNetCE_v2_0...................PDANet v2.0

I'll update the other links later...
Old 11-25-2008, 02:24 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Ironically, that was caused by PDANet v2.0....It just won't do ftp uploads. Er that's why I went back to 1.8, seems they still haven't fixed it, but have came out with pdanet for the iphone???
Here is a complete version:

OEM_PdaNetCE_v2_0...................PDANet v2.0

I'll update the other links later...
just wanted to come back and thank... this version is flawless... if you havent already, i think the first post still needs updating.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development