View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:20 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Works perfectly. Thank you very much. The only odd thing is the icons oem. Everytime I cook with this i am always asked to overwrite each of the files in the icon oem. But everything works very well. Thanks so much....
It uses a typical file naming for graphics....001.bmp, 002.bmp...etc...

To ensure you get your graphics, write down the ones that are dups and getting overwritten. Then inside the oem....

1. Rename "001.bmp" to "pi-001.bmp"
2. Change the corresponding lines in the "initflashfiles.txt" for the files you renamed in the first step:

Quote:
Directory("\Program Files\WebIS\PocketInformant\Icons\"):-File("001.bmp","\Windows\pi-001.bmp")
It's a little time comsuming, but you'll have taken care of those duplicates and you'll ensure you get the graphics for that OEM. And one of the PI icons won't replace a graphic in another program and make it unusable.