PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 07:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 10/08/08

Since this is the OEM request thread, I am assuming you do not expect me to oem up the whole lot???? But I can't wait to get home and check out what you got...

Old 10-11-2008, 07:29 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Since this is the OEM request thread, I am assuming you do not expect me to oem up the whole lot???? But I can't wait to get home and check out what you got...
Well if you have lots of free time feel free to. But no, i thought I would try and share some more with everyone, So i posted my entire collection of cab files and everything else. Some are doubles I am sure. But I just thought I would share. but if you feel up to it, go ahead and OEM them all
Old 10-11-2008, 11:51 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Search for I think neupackage installer. It will let you install OEM's into an existing rom. But the software I need for making a .cab expired and the license to buy it is $100. Which program, I probably have the cab somewhere or could help you find it...
Nuepackage installer can be found in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32475
Old 10-11-2008, 11:58 PM
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
well can you at least OEM the extremely small number of cabs found here
Old 10-12-2008, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: bell

spuzzum is a n00b

How about a text program that is on a black background with white partition and text , so as to save battery power?
Old 10-12-2008, 10:11 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
well can you at least OEM the extremely small number of cabs found here
I did see an oem technique that lets you cook a .zip file into your rom and uses mortscript to unzip it. I was going to OEM up them .cabs like that, but I don't have enough memory to test it.... But the extremely small number of cabs can be done. Luckily, the ol' job is consuming a great portion of my time lately. But it reminded me of that technique and could save some space/clutter when flashing. Say like all them png's in S2U2...

And sorry puff, I'm not allowed to have a sense of humor, but thanks for sparking that wonderfull idea! lol...
Old 10-12-2008, 10:14 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuzzum View Post
How about a text program that is on a black background with white partition and text , so as to save battery power?
That's a great idea to try...gotta a link to the program?

But the actual part of your device that consumes the power would be the backlight. The colors that your display displays would be insignificant as compared to the backlight being on....
Old 10-12-2008, 03:58 PM
the magic mod

Quote:
I did see an oem technique that lets you cook a .zip file into your rom and uses mortscript to unzip it. I was going to OEM up them .cabs like that, but I don't have enough memory to test it.... But the extremely small number of cabs can be done. Luckily, the ol' job is consuming a great portion of my time lately. But it reminded me of that technique and could save some space/clutter when flashing. Say like all them png's in S2U2...
wait, so with this technique u r saying that u still hafta install the cabs after cooking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy
And sorry puff, I'm not allowed to have a sense of humor, but thanks for sparking that wonderfull idea! lol...
actually you are allowed to have a sense of humor, its your choice
Old 10-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: bell

spuzzum is a n00b

I was thinking that if the background of the lcd was black then it wouldn't be using any power to illuminate it.Or...if only minimal areas of the lcd screen were powered(the essential ones) I have a friend that texts about 50 times a day and complains about battery capacity,and it got me thinkin if there was something that could be done other than the regular regedits and fixes.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Search for I think neupackage installer. It will let you install OEM's into an existing rom. But the software I need for making a .cab expired and the license to buy it is $100. Which program, I probably have the cab somewhere or could help you find it...
I have been unable to find this software. Do you have or does it possibly go by another name?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development