PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
I am not sure if this has been released yet or not. But here is a touch screen version of music id. every other version i have ever tried is for smartphone. I found this on a ROM for the Touch Pro. I have it working on my Vogue now. So you may want to try it.

Someone was kind enough to let me konw that this version has been out for quite some time, and so that iit is nothing new. Also the cab is just a 3 day trial version, and so i am sorry to everyone for posting that because it is nothing really new.
I like v1.30 better...

OEM_MusicID-T1_3_0......................Music ID v1.30

And Spb Shell has been a pain in the .... And is hereby abandonded. Try UserCustomization or TierAutoinstall.

OEM_Baseball_ARM..........................Hexacto Baseball Addict! Don't remember found it on the FTP: i760/games

OEM_dcd_Alltel_Carrier_20080723......For the Alltell Chefs!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 09-01-2008 at 10:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6800
Carrier: Alltel

oneders65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I like v1.30 better...

OEM_MusicID-T1_3_0...................Music ID v1.30

And Spb Shell has been a pain in the .... And is hereby abandonded. Try UserCustomization or TierAutoinstall.
Thanks for trying!! I am using SASHIMI to install cabs after flashing if an oem is not available. I like the oems way better! Thanks from everyone here who has benefited from your hard work.
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

OEM_SpbBackup_v2.0.1_arm.................Spb Backup v2.0.1

Don't forget to report if they work!!! or not...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero!!!
Carrier: Sprint

mconig78 is becoming a great contributor

How do I install the OEM files. They are .rar files on the computer but when I move them to my phone it says not a valid file. Help please.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:14 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
How do I install the OEM files. They are .rar files on the computer but when I move them to my phone it says not a valid file. Help please.
OEMs are compressed archives that contain the elements necessary to cook or be built into a rom, using BuildOS.

They won't be of much use on an already built rom, unless you have nuePackageInstaller built into that rom.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 09-02-2008, 02:14 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
These are archives that are pieces if you build your own rom. You can search for a program called nuepackageinstaller that will install most of these if you are not a chef yet. And if your not a chef, read my tutorials below and learn how to create your own custom rom!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2008, 03:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

fyyzer is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

Bummer but I understand. Thanks for trying. I think Mobile Shell 2 had worked for me on the previous kitchen but I'll just install it myself. Not surprising there are a bunch of tweaks and registry issues with this one.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue

evilvoice is just getting started

fexplore OEM does not work for me. I believe the issue is the exe, I think it is from another OS. I cant get it to open at all when cooked without renaming..Ive tried with standard .NET and .NET 3.5 and nothing. I did end up deleting the windows fexplore.exe, but the file that controls everything, I think, is the dll. I dont think you need the exe. Im gonna cook up another rom soon and will come back and let people know.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ok Rstoyguy, I have a S2V 0.42 OEM that works now, you want it?
Old 09-02-2008, 10:33 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyyzer View Post
Bummer but I understand. Thanks for trying. I think Mobile Shell 2 had worked for me on the previous kitchen but I'll just install it myself. Not surprising there are a bunch of tweaks and registry issues with this one.
It really need to be setup via .cab anyways so it can import all your programs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvoice View Post
fexplore OEM does not work for me. I believe the issue is the exe, I think it is from another OS. I cant get it to open at all when cooked without renaming..Ive tried with standard .NET and .NET 3.5 and nothing. I did end up deleting the windows fexplore.exe, but the file that controls everything, I think, is the dll. I dont think you need the exe. Im gonna cook up another rom soon and will come back and let people know.
I think I know what's going on here, I'll take a look at it.

I'm going to take a couple days off from making OEM's so I can pursue a little provxml challenge I wanna get to the bottom of. And to keep you all happy a working Slide 2 Play v 0.42!

OEM_Megapack_S2U2.v1.21_S2V.0.42_S2P.v0.50...............Updated 9/2/2008
Includes the following 3 Apps from A_C:
--- Slide 2 View v0.42
--- Slide 2 Unlock 2 v1.21
--- Slide 2 Play v0.50
-- Restored Stock Graphics/registry entries
-- Upgraded to Slide2View to v0.42

OEM_S2V-0_42-QVGA...................................Slide 2 View v0.42
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development