PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

It didn't work. Just flashed with it. The program files\pcmkeyboard directory only contained the skin/layout files..no program files. Thanks for your help though, and pdanet works good now

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Give this one a go...

OEM_PCMKeyboard-v0.14_iClone_Skin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:25 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
It didn't work. Just flashed with it. The program files\pcmkeyboard directory only contained the skin/layout files..no program files. Thanks for your help though, and pdanet works good now
pcmkeyboard is already in ppcgeeks_oem.rar, so tonight when I get home, I can match a skin only oem to be installed with the ppcgeeks one. Tonight I'll flash a test rom to check out all the others as well...
And thanks for letting me know!

Old 06-08-2008, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

How about PPST.cab;
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=139

and the patched version of QuickGPS;
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1209223790

Your posted OEMs work great! Thanks!!
Old 06-08-2008, 01:17 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnamster View Post
How about PPST.cab;
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=139

and the patched version of QuickGPS;
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1209223790

Your posted OEMs work great! Thanks!!
Here they are:

OEM_HTC_QuickGPS_patched (view readme.txt)

OEM_PPST_080407_7500_SPCS_2_03_sa

Last edited by rstoyguy; 06-09-2008 at 07:55 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 02:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Jewel
Carrier: Sprint [SERO Premium]

mrnamster is keeping up the good workmrnamster is keeping up the good work

You are awesome! I will test them out. Thank you!

Edit: I can verify that they both work for Sprint. Thanks again!

Last edited by mrnamster; 06-11-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Concerning OEM's, I'm wondering if you might be willing to help me out with these as well:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28088

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 06-09-2008, 08:01 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnamster View Post
You are awesome! I will test them out. Thank you!

Edit: Link is dead for QuickGPS but it can be found in your FTP folder. I can verify that they both work for Sprint. Thanks again!
Fixed links. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
Concerning OEM's, I'm wondering if you might be willing to help me out with these as well:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28088
Are you wanting help with registration locations or are you wanting them made into OEM's?
If you want help with where they store their registration codes, I can't help you. If you are wanting OEM's, post links to the versions that you want.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im using that tutorial you posted, and after I open the cab and extract the files..once I close that window, it gives me that error message and the initflash tab won't pop up. Ive tried many times to no avail...help please

HOW TO integrate all your custom settings and registry tweaks into a ROM..the EASY way!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:57 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
Im using that tutorial you posted, and after I open the cab and extract the files..once I close that window, it gives me that error message and the initflash tab won't pop up. Ive tried many times to no avail...help please
Run the packages creator 5.4.exe file, open cab, This opens the cabs analyzer. From the left on the top, click on the 7th icon. If you hold your cursor over it it should say "extract cab files with original name in folder". You have to let the program pick the directory, just click "OK". Then you can click the red "x" to exit.

Has this worked on other cabs? I can zip up the package I have if you need it. If it is just a problem cab, what is it? There are some pretty scarry cab's out there. Or a screen capture...
Old 06-11-2008, 07:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

It seems to be working now without that error message. I extract the cab and X out that window and then get an "unhandled exception" message and click continue. The initflashfiles tab still won't pop up so I just close and reopen the pkg creator and open the package, doing it that way.

But now, I ask...how do I know if I did the OEM correctly? I am using my PDAnet OEM I made as a test and comparing it to your PDAnet OEM which is verified to work. They are identical, but for some reason my OEM doesn't have anything in the .rgu file, and yours does. Also I just tried doing it with another cab, and the .rgu files is blank on that OEM as well. Everything else appears to be ok though. hmm....

Last edited by AceszHigh; 06-11-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development