PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 03:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

AceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAceszHigh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

I'm still having trouble getting it to work trying to make my own OEM's. If you could possibly make pcm keyboard an OEM and include the skin/layout attached below in its program directory, I would be forever grateful!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PCMKeyboard0.14.zip (270.2 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-22-2008, 07:52 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceszHigh View Post
I'm still having trouble getting it to work trying to make my own OEM's. If you could possibly make pcm keyboard an OEM and include the skin/layout attached below in its program directory, I would be forever grateful!
Give this one a go...

OEM_PCMKeyboard-v0.14_iClone_Skin

Old 05-22-2008, 08:28 AM
N00b

andrews is a n00b

I cooked a ROM with Touchpal for WM6.1 in it. It wouldn't accept my activation code. When I recooked without it and installed Touchpal after the fact it worked fine.
Is this an issue with how Touchpal is added to the OEM part of the Kitchen?
Old 05-22-2008, 09:00 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrews View Post
I cooked a ROM with Touchpal for WM6.1 in it. It wouldn't accept my activation code. When I recooked without it and installed Touchpal after the fact it worked fine.
Is this an issue with how Touchpal is added to the OEM part of the Kitchen?
Did you try when the touchpal first opened? I don't have a code, but go through:
Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Input
Select Touchpal, click activate and put in your code. I had problems accessing the keyboard when it first opened myself...
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 AM
N00b

andrews is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Did you try when the touchpal first opened? I don't have a code, but go through:
Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Input
Select Touchpal, click activate and put in your code. I had problems accessing the keyboard when it first opened myself...
Yep. That's where I went to enter my activation. Would not accept it. But installing the .cab on a cooked ROM without it included worked fine.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:11 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrews View Post
Yep. That's where I went to enter my activation. Would not accept it. But installing the .cab on a cooked ROM without it included worked fine.
You may want to try the one out of 000_Shareware.rar available at www.ppckitchen.org/downloads Don't forget to also include a skin out of the archive. This thread was started to supplement the ppckitchen. There were some major issues with touchpal6.1, They may have fixed it...Let me know if it works, and I'll remove mine.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

tillieray is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tillieray

im running no2chem 5067, and the OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY, I install keeps locking my mogul up, how i can uninstall this? thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 04:32 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillieray View Post
im running no2chem 5067, and the OEM_HTC_Diamond_QWERTY, I install keeps locking my mogul up, how i can uninstall this? thanks
I think no2chem rom is one from the ppckitchen? Uncheck it, delete it, restart the kitchen, then rebuild without the keyboard.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

salad is keeping up the good worksalad is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom OEM Requests...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Check the first post. It was from pocketpcfreewares.com so I think it is okay to put up...Let me know if it works salad dude...
thanks a bunch, works great.

the path is kinda messed up though because it's not showing up in start>programs>games. i have to search for it in explorer to open it. its going to \Program Files\Games when it should be going to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games. it's cool though...easy enough to move

thanks again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:16 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Re: Custom OEM Requests...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by salad View Post
thanks a bunch, works great.

the path is kinda messed up though because it's not showing up in start>programs>games. i have to search for it in explorer to open it. its going to \Program Files\Games when it should be going to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games. it's cool though...easy enough to move

thanks again
Just updated so that it will now add \windows\start menu\programs\games\pocketnester.lnk. I'll have to keep an eye out for the .lnk files in the future. They've got me twice now.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development