PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 09:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Just posted:
To second post:
OEM_MegaPack_RescoExplorer_v7.02_FTP_REG
--- Resco Explorer v7.02
--- Resco Explorer FTP Plugin
--- Resco Explorer Registry Plugin
--- Installs to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Utilities
resco oem did not work in the ppcgeeks kitchen; got an error message (I should have written it down but didn't) and the rom wouldn't build. maybe with the 7.03 version. I've been able to build resco file explorer into a working oem, but not the ftp and registry tool with it.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
resco oem did not work in the ppcgeeks kitchen; got an error message (I should have written it down but didn't) and the rom wouldn't build. maybe with the 7.03 version. I've been able to build resco file explorer into a working oem, but not the ftp and registry tool with it.
I flashed that this morning with dogguys kitchen and it worked. I just dusted off the ppckitchen and had a successfull build. Didn't flash it, but the rom I made built just fine with that oem...

I don't plan on doing a 7.03 because the main improvement is the today plugin, and you have to be registered to use that. And if you install 7.02 and do the update, the update installs just fine, but if you uninstall it, Resco file explorer is totally erased since there was "no original install"

Old 07-17-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/16/08

Edit to my request above, I found an OEM for RSShub so I won't need that. Its in Velvitos Raphael kitchen if anyone needs it.
Old 07-17-2008, 10:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I flashed that this morning with dogguys kitchen and it worked. I just dusted off the ppckitchen and had a successfull build. Didn't flash it, but the rom I made built just fine with that oem...

I don't plan on doing a 7.03 because the main improvement is the today plugin, and you have to be registered to use that. And if you install 7.02 and do the update, the update installs just fine, but if you uninstall it, Resco file explorer is totally erased since there was "no original install"
ok. the oem must be conflicting with another oem I have in the kitchen. I'll play around with it this weekend and see if I can figure it out. thanks for putting that together.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:26 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/16/08

Added the following to the first Post:

OEM_MVBklight_v1.4.2..................................MVBklight v1.4.2
OEM_AEBPlus_v2.6.3....................................AEButton Plus v2.6.3
OEM_PocketBreeze_QVGA_v5_4_1_WM5..........Pocket Breeze v5.4.1
OEM_WM5torage_18.....................................WM Storage v1.8
OEM_RSSHub-storage_card............................RSS Hubb - Storage
OEM_phoneAlarm_Pro_arm.............................Phone Alarm Pro

Be sure to report any that aren't working!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/19/08

Sent you a donation. Sorry it's not much but the donations haven't been coming in like they used to so it's all I had.

Dan.

Old 07-21-2008, 03:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

cyburke is a n00b

wow, awesome, thanks!
Old 07-21-2008, 08:45 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
Sent you a donation. Sorry it's not much but the donations haven't been coming in like they used to so it's all I had.

Dan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyburke View Post
wow, awesome, thanks!
Thank-you both for your support!
Old 07-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Lurker

kareem is a n00b

Would it be possible to get Resco Keyboard PRO v5.01, MSVC (19209), newest official opera mobile, and some regedits? Thanks
Old 07-22-2008, 08:23 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem View Post
Would it be possible to get Resco Keyboard PRO v5.01, MSVC (19209), newest official opera mobile, and some regedits? Thanks
Here is Resco KeyBoard:

OEM_RescoKeyboard_v5.01_QVGA_p_ARM........Resco Keyboard v5.1 QVGA

I see OperaMobile and Microsoft VoiceCommand the same as TT7, and don't want any issues with the site. If it is free and downloadable from their website let me know and I will revisit them. RescoKeyboard has a 7 day trial, I'm not sure if you will get a trial with the OEM or not....Let me know!

Enjoy!

As far as regedits, Add them to an OEM in the RGU File. I use my OEM from my Adding Personal Files & Other Stuff Tutorial to add my regedits in my rom. And here is a version of my zzz_My_Files_OEM that actually has my regedits I use in my rom...

**NOTE: This is not a thread to discuss the validity/legality of posting MSVC or OperaMobile here. Start a new thread! I used to write shareware and feel their pain!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-22-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development