View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 10:05 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
resco oem did not work in the ppcgeeks kitchen; got an error message (I should have written it down but didn't) and the rom wouldn't build. maybe with the 7.03 version. I've been able to build resco file explorer into a working oem, but not the ftp and registry tool with it.
I flashed that this morning with dogguys kitchen and it worked. I just dusted off the ppckitchen and had a successfull build. Didn't flash it, but the rom I made built just fine with that oem...

I don't plan on doing a 7.03 because the main improvement is the today plugin, and you have to be registered to use that. And if you install 7.02 and do the update, the update installs just fine, but if you uninstall it, Resco file explorer is totally erased since there was "no original install"