View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 08:23 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 7/19/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem View Post
Would it be possible to get Resco Keyboard PRO v5.01, MSVC (19209), newest official opera mobile, and some regedits? Thanks
Here is Resco KeyBoard:

OEM_RescoKeyboard_v5.01_QVGA_p_ARM........Resco Keyboard v5.1 QVGA

I see OperaMobile and Microsoft VoiceCommand the same as TT7, and don't want any issues with the site. If it is free and downloadable from their website let me know and I will revisit them. RescoKeyboard has a 7 day trial, I'm not sure if you will get a trial with the OEM or not....Let me know!

Enjoy!

As far as regedits, Add them to an OEM in the RGU File. I use my OEM from my Adding Personal Files & Other Stuff Tutorial to add my regedits in my rom. And here is a version of my zzz_My_Files_OEM that actually has my regedits I use in my rom...

**NOTE: This is not a thread to discuss the validity/legality of posting MSVC or OperaMobile here. Start a new thread! I used to write shareware and feel their pain!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-22-2008 at 08:28 AM.