PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 06:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Here is an OEM for Opera 9.5 Build 1409 WWE. It is untested at the moment but I am about to test it so once I know it works I will update this post.

EDIT:: Tested and works perfectly. Touch keyboard is also Compatible with this version but is very choppy when using it. I still recommend using the full qwerty if you don't mind using a stylus.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Opera_v9_5_QVGA_Build_1409_(WWE).zip (3.92 MB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by DHarvey; 07-09-2008 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Updated post #2 and the MegaPack OEM's.

Games: Total of 16 games, added GemSwap, MasterMind, and directory structure to Start Menu

My Utils: Added my basic utilities I include in my Rom.

With these MegaPacks, I have moved all the startmenu links to the top of the initflashfiles.dat so you can edit them and move them around like you want.
These MegaPacks help to unclutter your OEM directory or USER_OEM directory, and to a small degree limit the amount of files in \windows. But only by a couple RGU & DSM files... And it's easier to add one OEM instead of 16! All these programs are freeware.

Enjoy!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-09-2008 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore

rstoyguy you are the best i just got it workinggg...great intructions....fo you think i should post my rom?
Old 07-09-2008, 01:26 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
rstoyguy you are the best i just got it workinggg...great intructions....fo you think i should post my rom?
I'm always up for checking out new roms... Sure post a link.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Here ya go...one bug i kno of is that sprint im comes up twice..but can only be deleted by going into the windows folder

ftp://anonymous@up.ppcgeeks.com:21/V...ardRockRom.nbh
Old 07-09-2008, 06:40 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
Here ya go...one bug i kno of is that sprint im comes up twice..but can only be deleted by going into the windows folder

ftp://anonymous@up.ppcgeeks.com:21/V...ardRockRom.nbh
Thanks! I'll check it out tonight...and I'll pm ya a fix for that dupe when I find it...Just call me the Rom-Medic.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

your the best if u c an can u postt ehat u think in my thread try to boost it up especially when someone esteemed as yourself gives a review
Old 07-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

any way to get pocket player in OEM form? I'm guessing not as it's not a cab, you have to install it from your PC. Just wondering.

Also with the S3 cube and cube editor should you check ftouchflo or anything else (I'm guessing just that) and then the S3 cube and it'll all work or what?

Just starting out with this but it seems amazing that somebody created all this for us just to use.

A GIANT thanks to whoever that was.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond, omnia II
Carrier: bell

faroreefer is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Updated post #2 and the MegaPack OEM's.

Games: Total of 16 games, added GemSwap, MasterMind, and directory structure to Start Menu

My Utils: Added my basic utilities I include in my Rom.

With these MegaPacks, I have moved all the startmenu links to the top of the initflashfiles.dat so you can edit them and move them around like you want.
These MegaPacks help to unclutter your OEM directory or USER_OEM directory, and to a small degree limit the amount of files in \windows. But only by a couple RGU & DSM files... And it's easier to add one OEM instead of 16! All these programs are freeware.

Enjoy!
Dumb question...how do I get these to install in the right spot? Do I extract them to ...where?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
any way to get pocket player in OEM form? I'm guessing not as it's not a cab, you have to install it from your PC. Just wondering.

Also with the S3 cube and cube editor should you check ftouchflo or anything else (I'm guessing just that) and then the S3 cube and it'll all work or what?

Just starting out with this but it seems amazing that somebody created all this for us just to use.

A GIANT thanks to whoever that was.
Yes, I can look at pocket player tomorrow. An .exe just installs a .cab file to your device, you just have to know where to intercept the .cab at in windows... As far as touchflo goes, maybee you should ask the ppckitchen folks in their thread... I don't use it. Yes, I can hardly believe that 6 month's ago I was a noob...I wanted someone to share the knowledge then, but it was kinda like a secret society...

Quote:
Originally Posted by faroreefer View Post
Dumb question...how do I get these to install in the right spot? Do I extract them to ...where?
If your using ppckitchen.org's kitchen, extract them to USER_OEM. If your using any other kitchen, extract them to ..\kitchen\OEM.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-11-2008 at 09:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development