View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
any way to get pocket player in OEM form? I'm guessing not as it's not a cab, you have to install it from your PC. Just wondering.

Also with the S3 cube and cube editor should you check ftouchflo or anything else (I'm guessing just that) and then the S3 cube and it'll all work or what?

Just starting out with this but it seems amazing that somebody created all this for us just to use.

A GIANT thanks to whoever that was.
Yes, I can look at pocket player tomorrow. An .exe just installs a .cab file to your device, you just have to know where to intercept the .cab at in windows... As far as touchflo goes, maybee you should ask the ppckitchen folks in their thread... I don't use it. Yes, I can hardly believe that 6 month's ago I was a noob...I wanted someone to share the knowledge then, but it was kinda like a secret society...

Quote:
Originally Posted by faroreefer View Post
Dumb question...how do I get these to install in the right spot? Do I extract them to ...where?
If your using ppckitchen.org's kitchen, extract them to USER_OEM. If your using any other kitchen, extract them to ..\kitchen\OEM.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 07-11-2008 at 09:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.