PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/2/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Now that looks cool....GeoMail? That sounds cool...Let me get this m2d and opera off my device and I'll get right on it! That's the sort of software I'm looking for!

Edit: I noticed if you install gpstoday and have opera installed....It won't grab any updates unless you have opera running in the background...interesting...
Attached is the cab for the geomail add-on that you can download once you have the standalone app installed. If possible, can you add it to the oem for the standalone? Thanks again!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GPSTodayGeoMail094.CAB.zip (90.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
Attached is the cab for the geomail add-on that you can download once you have the standalone app installed. If possible, can you add it to the oem for the standalone? Thanks again!!
Got'em. I'm planning on making the OEM with GeoMail, and GeoTag Pictures pre-installed.

Old 11-05-2008, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

rstoyguy,

i would like an oem pack for the latest m2d (version 20) if at all possible:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=4764

also, if you could make one for the HTC Opal Keyboard and English language pack:
thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426281
RC1 nokyb: http://www.4shared.com/file/65653548..._0409-RC1.html
English language pack: http://www.4shared.com/file/65653754...ck_EN-RC1.html

thanks.

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say

Last edited by jeiyuu; 11-05-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:58 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
rstoyguy, would you see if you can oem GeoTerrestrial's new build, .9.9.3? They now have a standalone app, as well as the today plug-in. Could you try and do both? I've attached both cabs in a zip. Thanks!!!
Awesome app! I've done an oem for both versions, and included GeoMail, and GeoTagger, both the latest versions.

OEM_GPSTodayApp_v0993_w_GeoMail-Tagger.....................GPSToday Application v0.9.9.3 (oem notes)

OEM_GPSToday_v0993_w_GeoMail-Tagger..........................GPSToday Today Plug-in v0.9.9.3 (oem notes) (fixed )

Notes:
- Once your app is setup:
-- Copy \gpstodaycache\gpstodaysettings.txt into the OEM and rename it to gpst-gpstodaysettings.txt . This will keep your settings.

- Once you get your geo account setup:
-- Copy geoaccount.cfg from your device into the OEM. It is located in the \gpstodaycache folder.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-05-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/5/08

Maybe I missed it but Wisbar Advance 2.0.1.1.

I'm registered but I'm having problems making it into an OEM... I've downloaded the files to make the OEM, but when I run build OS, it tells me that the license file isn't there.

What am I missing?
Old 11-06-2008, 07:26 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveedem View Post
Maybe I missed it but Wisbar Advance 2.0.1.1.

I'm registered but I'm having problems making it into an OEM... I've downloaded the files to make the OEM, but when I run build OS, it tells me that the license file isn't there.

What am I missing?
I did v2.9.0.2, and v3.2.b1, and they both were a pain in the but. None of the oem-machines out will do those. There is quite a bit of intervention involved in making oem's for wisebar, any version.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4

daveedem is just getting started

Quote:
I did v2.9.0.2, and v3.2.b1, and they both were a pain in the but. None of the oem-machines out will do those. There is quite a bit of intervention involved in making oem's for wisebar, any version.

Yah I saw that 2.9... but I'm not sure that's the latest WAD 2... it's the new one that Torx's new Iphone theme works with with the sliding screens.

I'm playing with it a bit based upon your oem of it.. if I get it, I'll forward...
Old 11-06-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveedem View Post
Yah I saw that 2.9... but I'm not sure that's the latest WAD 2... it's the new one that Torx's new Iphone theme works with with the sliding screens.

I'm playing with it a bit based upon your oem of it.. if I get it, I'll forward...
you will have to extract the files manually and make the OEM yourself, I can extract the files for ya and get the registry, but the OEM is up to you
Old 11-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Awesome app! I've done an oem for both versions, and included GeoMail, and GeoTagger, both the latest versions.

OEM_GPSTodayApp_v0993_w_GeoMail-Tagger.....................GPSToday Application v0.9.9.3 (oem notes)

OEM_GPSToday_v0993_w_GeoMail-Tagger..........................GPSToday Today Plug-in v0.9.9.3 (oem notes) (fixed )

Notes:
- Once your app is setup:
-- Copy \gpstodaycache\gpstodaysettings.txt into the OEM and rename it to gpst-gpstodaysettings.txt . This will keep your settings.

- Once you get your geo account setup:
-- Copy geoaccount.cfg from your device into the OEM. It is located in the \gpstodaycache folder.
the full app works great but with the today plugin version, I think we forgot the actual plugin. at least it's not showing up in my list of available plugins. If I remember correctly, when you oemed the app some time ago, that was also an issue. Can you take a look?

edit: maybe that's what was fixed? downloaded anew and am going to build a new rom. will report back.

Last edited by fredcatsmommy; 11-06-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
the full app works great but with the today plugin version, I think we forgot the actual plugin. at least it's not showing up in my list of available plugins. If I remember correctly, when you oemed the app some time ago, that was also an issue. Can you take a look?

edit: maybe that's what was fixed? downloaded anew and am going to build a new rom. will report back.
Yes, it should be. The gpstodayplugin.dll (or whatever the name was) was not staying in \windows in the original uploaded OEM. Renamed it, and now it should be good.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development