PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 06:06 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/2/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim2561 View Post
Just wanted to throw out there that the dev's of manilla 2d over on xda say that they have an opera mobile build 2745, whereas this one is only 2723.

Not much of a difference at all, but still . Loving the new look and home page of opera in this build, looks nice..

EDIT: This beta 2723 build also switches me from pcmk for the default microsoft kb each time I click on an input field as was sort of mentioned in the release notes.... maybe we/I will get lucky and this will already be fixed in 2745, otherwise I guess it's back to an older build again..
As far as opera is concerned, I am quite happy where it is right now. It works on my manila2d oem with no major issues. That's what happened to my S2u2 megapack, a_c kept updating, so did I, one bad build and it was too late to go back. I got tired of building it from scratch. I'm happy with what I got, I'm not one that needs a higher number because it's a higher number...

Old 11-03-2008, 06:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
As far as opera is concerned, I am quite happy where it is right now. It works on my manila2d oem with no major issues. That's what happened to my S2u2 megapack, a_c kept updating, so did I, one bad build and it was too late to go back. I got tired of building it from scratch. I'm happy with what I got, I'm not one that needs a higher number because it's a higher number...
I love my version of opera now, but I want to try out the new one, and the people I usually get the Opera stuff from told me this is the newest version
Old 11-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD (Blackstone)
Carrier: T-Mobile US

jim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuffjim2561 knows their stuff

Quote:
Right sorry, I didn't mean to say that I go only for the higher build number, been using 1957 or whatever it is for a while now. I simply meant that doing the new beta may be more or less useless since you can't even type on it, and was trying to help out.

Though I do like to try newer builds, because they often of course present new features/capabilites (or they just look nicer and have a small home page change like the newest opera )

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I really do understand why you don't like to keep updating and updating for the tinyest change - just figured that hey, if he is gonna update, he may as well update a potentially better-working version that someone might use

Thanks,
Jim.

Don't forget to donate or say thanks!

Flashing How To for Vogue

Super cheap phones: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39267

HD or iPhone http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44839

Android on Vogue (by dzo): http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=23244
Old 11-03-2008, 08:28 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Actually, now that I'm aware of all their fancy registry entries, I'll have to check it out when I get home. Why am I always at work.... I'll give the .cab a try and see if I can't oem up the newer version tonight....
Old 11-03-2008, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Actually, now that I'm aware of all their fancy registry entries, I'll have to check it out when I get home. Why am I always at work.... I'll give the .cab a try and see if I can't oem up the newer version tonight....
Surprise...the new Beta barely has any registry edits compared to the older build

Also a lot of features are disabled in the beta :-\....it's mainly just a test for new things
Old 11-04-2008, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

rstg and wdm,

you guys in my opinion have the best roms out that incorporate m2d.. can't wait to see the new (rstg 2.14 and wdm 1.7)

keep up the good work

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 11-04-2008, 04:55 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

I think I already made an oem for that....er v2.14 sounds familiar. And thanks!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I think I already made an oem for that....er v2.14 sounds familiar. And thanks!
Haha, my mistake! I'm going to keep an eye out for any possible updates using the m2d release 20. Thanks. (Sorry, I know this comment should be posted on the actual rom thread instead of here.)
Old 11-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

rstoyguy, would you see if you can oem GeoTerrestrial's new build, .9.9.3? They now have a standalone app, as well as the today plug-in. Could you try and do both? I've attached both cabs in a zip. Thanks!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GPSTodayApp0993.CAB.zip (564.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
rstoyguy, would you see if you can oem GeoTerrestrial's new build, .9.9.3? They now have a standalone app, as well as the today plug-in. Could you try and do both? I've attached both cabs in a zip. Thanks!!!
Now that looks cool....GeoMail? That sounds cool...Let me get this m2d and opera off my device and I'll get right on it! That's the sort of software I'm looking for!

Edit: I noticed if you install gpstoday and have opera installed....It won't grab any updates unless you have opera running in the background...interesting...

Last edited by rstoyguy; 11-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development