PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 09:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cricket Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: cricket

crwinger is keeping up the good workcrwinger is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?g511e1ylxvt Rom Updated will post changes later *note SDAutorun has been removed try out sashimi its on the first page of this thread*

hey man are u going to update the 7-10-08a rom? I love the feel of a stock rom which was MADE for the HTC Touch which has been cleaned. Like my days with a mogul, i loved Keystone's roms at XDA. I have seen the issues with tethering using internet sharing. Is there a way to not add the 'CDMA Network'? It causes problems when i use DCD Carrier Cabs. I kinda like the way vetvito's roms are generic with NO carrier settings at all. Also i like HTC dialer and calculator from the 7-10-08a rom and GSFinder+ is awesome! Let me know if u r going to update it....
Old 07-19-2008, 10:14 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwinger View Post
hey man are u going to update the 7-10-08a rom? I love the feel of a stock rom which was MADE for the HTC Touch which has been cleaned. Like my days with a mogul, i loved Keystone's roms at XDA. I have seen the issues with tethering using internet sharing. Is there a way to not add the 'CDMA Network'? It causes problems when i use DCD Carrier Cabs. I kinda like the way vetvito's roms are generic with NO carrier settings at all. Also i like HTC dialer and calculator from the 7-10-08a rom and GSFinder+ is awesome! Let me know if u r going to update it....
Yeah I plan to update that rom too. Why are you using the carrier cabs ?
Old 07-19-2008, 10:17 AM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
hi JD, love the new "uber" clean rom... its really fast.. the only cab I can't find is the stock HTC dialer. Is it possible to install this?
I may have a cab for that but I beleive that if you install it it will cause problems with the phone dialer display
Old 07-19-2008, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

im with cricket, so no one other than VetVito has made cricket roms. So i can either plug them into it or use DCD's carrier cabs
Old 07-19-2008, 10:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rogo22 is a n00b

a couple things: is it possible for you to upload the 7-16 beta hybrid again? i followed the link on the second or third page but it seems its been removed from mediashare or something. it was faster/more responsive for me, and i could get jivetalk to work with that one but not this newer one... and this may or may not be your rom it may just be my phone, but ive found that my internet is very slow with this rom, is it anything to do with it saying cdma network instead of sprint?.. and why does this one use the 3.03 base where the last one used the 3.07 base, did i download the wrong one or something?
other than those things, i really like how slimmed down/clean your rom is, and overall performance is way better than others' roms
thanks
Old 07-19-2008, 10:40 AM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

As always, awesome work JD. My only regret is the UC removal. Although Sashimi is a great and powerful customizer and installer I've become very familiar with phone setup, customization and provisioning via UC not requiring a first boot, mortscript, or further installation as with Sashimi.

I've used Sashimi with your previous UC enabled ROM without anomalies, would you please reconsider and return UC.

Thanks.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:49 AM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2k View Post
As always, awesome work JD. My only regret is the UC removal. Although Sashimi is a great and powerful customizer and installer I've become very familiar with phone setup, customization and provisioning via UC not requiring a first boot, mortscript, or further installation as with Sashimi.

I've used Sashimi with your previous UC enabled ROM without anomalies, would you please reconsider and return UC.

Thanks.
Yeah ... I will in the future ...... uploading a a-version now .... I found a fix to make some menus bigger
Old 07-19-2008, 12:08 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

http://www.mediafire.com/?ddminemmg5t faster and better
Old 07-19-2008, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

this is the hybrid? the same "model" u upped last night?

if so whats the difference?
Old 07-19-2008, 12:22 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crwinger View Post
this is the hybrid? the same "model" u upped last night?

if so whats the difference?
made it a little more responsive and made some of the popup menus bigger
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development