PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

wky01 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JD's Roms

JD... I installed your Hybrid on a Verizon branded Vogue. It was lacking a few things that I need so I added everything after the ROM upgrade. I must say that so far EVERYTHING is running perfectly. My only complaint is that I won't want to try anything else after this. LOL. If you would like a list of what all I have installed just let me know. Thanks JD!!!! You Rock!!
Old 07-17-2008, 12:22 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wky01 View Post
JD... I installed your Hybrid on a Verizon branded Vogue. It was lacking a few things that I need so I added everything after the ROM upgrade. I must say that so far EVERYTHING is running perfectly. My only complaint is that I won't want to try anything else after this. LOL. If you would like a list of what all I have installed just let me know. Thanks JD!!!! You Rock!!
Thanks man for the positive reply.........
Old 07-17-2008, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

Looks like it is time to flash again!! Thanks for the update JD.. Was wondering if you might be able to add the Backlight.exe to your post #3. I love all your roms, but am trying to find a way to adjust the backlight using the camera key. Thanks! Will let you know how things go with the newest hybrid beta.

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 07-17-2008, 02:10 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeiyuu View Post
Looks like it is time to flash again!! Thanks for the update JD.. Was wondering if you might be able to add the Backlight.exe to your post #3. I love all your roms, but am trying to find a way to adjust the backlight using the camera key. Thanks! Will let you know how things go with the newest hybrid beta.
Backlight settings can be found in the power settings
Old 07-17-2008, 02:43 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Well folks sorry but I dicovered a bug with the tethering in both the hybrid and the 7-10 builds .... just fixed so look for an update tonight
Old 07-17-2008, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

JD, will wait for update before reflashing.. I know how to change the backlight (through the power setting), but I wanted to know if I would be able to assign the touch hardware buttons to cycle through the backlight settings.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

wky01 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Well folks sorry but I dicovered a bug with the tethering in both the hybrid and the 7-10 builds .... just fixed so look for an update tonight

Damn dude. What kind of bug? I don't really tether, but can see the need for it every once in a while.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Cricket Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: cricket

crwinger is keeping up the good workcrwinger is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post

u are going to update the hybrid and the 3.07 stripped rom? i loved the stripped 2.07 teus rom.....also does it include any kind of comm manager or just the wireless manager with bluetooth and airplane mode options?
Old 07-17-2008, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vouge and titan

robby37 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post
Is there any possibility of getting the ol' OZ Instant Messenger working with this ROM? Or is the fact that it's based on the Telus ROM make it impossible?

OZ Instant Messenger will not connect and gives the error message "THE MD5 DIGESTS DO NOT MATCH (CODE: 403)".

I'm also not able to access Sprint TV.

Does the new hybrid have the same issues with oz and sprint tv
Old 07-17-2008, 10:48 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby37 View Post
Does the new hybrid have the same issues with oz and sprint tv
after tonights update no
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development